Killer Prison

I never thought this place existed, I thought it was only in myths and fake stories that my parents used to tell me. I'm now an inmate at the most highly protected and most dangerous prison yet. Thing is, the inmates know they're dangerous and only come out when they're asked to for like movies and stuff. Oh I didn't mention who was here or even why I was. People like Jason and Freddy Krueger are here, from all those scary and horrifying murder movies, but I never actually got to see them.

Now I'm different from them though, I didn't know I was actually dangerous(or so they say). I was born blind, it's just a constantly black, or sometimes even red when im in my own dreams, but I can see through my feet. You know like that girl from Avatar: The Last Airbender, yea i loved that show until they made the other one.

Anyways back to my problems, i can picture what people look like if they shuffle around, in which they do when i pass by. I see the long shredding claws of Freddy, he doesn't look at me but I know that he knows I'm here. I pass by a man in a mask, either Jason or Michael I can't really decipher which one is which as I walk by, but I can feel the eyes on me the entire way.

Soon we reach my little cell, I've only seen about a dozen of my cell mates but i'll never be able to contact them. As we approach my cell I can see the shuffling of others inside, at least three other then me on the other side. 

The door opened and the shuffling stopped, I didn't know where they were or anything about what they looked like. I was screamed and scared on the inside, but since I can't see the faces of others I can keep myself calmer then others. The prison guard gently pushed me inside and took the burning cuffs off my wrist, the only reason they burn is to keep us from trying to escape.

I started to shuffle to try and find my way once the cell doors had closed, but hands wrapped around my wrists and stopped me. I knew it was a man, but there was definitely something different to this one.

"Hello Alyssa, we have been expecting you."

 ____________________________

A/N

Does this sound interesting? How about you guys tell me in the comments so I have a life xD