#2 (EDITED)

Elanors P.O.V

Suddenly i bumped into something...

"ouch" i mumbled. "I'm so sorry" the boy said. i assumed it was a boy, since it sounded like a boy. "No it's my fault" I said brushing the dirt off from my pants. I looked up and i immediately recognize the boy. 

"Omg you're Max Mills" I said, with an exciting tone. I never thought i'd live close to them, when i found out i'd move to berkshire. 

"yeah its me" max said looking down

He looks very different in real life, in a good way. 

"sorry,  i have to go, my mother is probably wondering where i am" i said wanting just to run home and scream.

"wait, are you new here? because i haven't  seen you around!" max said with a questionable look on his face.

"yes i am new here, i just moved here from Denmark and" i said mumbling the last sentence.

" cool, can i have you're number?" he said quickly, as of he didn't want me to hear me.

OMG! MAX MILLS JUST ASKED ME FOR MY NUMBER! CALM DOWN ELANOR, SHHH!!!!

"Y-Yeah sure, its **********" i said.

he gave me his number and went our own ways, he actually only went over on the other side of the pavement. did i stink? I ran home and looked back, he was just smiling while staring at the sky.

i ran home and took my first shower in my new home, ahh felt good.

i hopped out and took and took something more comfortable on.

I brushed my blond hair and but it in a bun. i unpacked all the rest of my stuff.

"Mother?!" i yelled

"yes honey?" she said

"can i go to the park? when i was walking i saw a park!" i said hoping she would say yes

"sure but we are going to a posh restaurant with the family across the street, so don't take to long!"

"thanks"

I ran outside and i actually didn't see a park, i just wanted to see if max or harvey was out, nahh they weren't ran inside again and picked my outfit for tonight. (outfit below)

i know the dress isn't that posh, but i din't have any other dresses

i put body lotion on and deodorant. I put the dress on and brushed my hair. i was finally ready. i looked my self in the mirror and i thought i looked good for once. I went down stairs and my family was looking at me.

"wow, that took a long  time" my brother said

"What, i want to look good!"

We all jumped in the car and drove to the posh restaurant.

We jumped out and walked in the restaurant.

"there they are" my dad said while walking over to their table.

Stfu i am having dinner with Max and Harvey! Harvey was just staring at me and max just looked shocked! i can't believe they live across the street.

We all sat down and the only place left was in the middle of Max and Harvey. We sat there in awkward silence, until Harvey broke it. 

"so i heard you bumped into max" he said still looking at me. i found it creepy and weird

"yeah i did" i stutter and looking away

"you don't have to be shy, we aren't going to bite" Max said smirking 

Oh i wish Max did...

I didn't feel very well at this moment, i don't know if it is from the nervousness or the fact that Harvey was still looking at me

"I'm just going out to get some fresh air" i said quickly standing up and on my way outside

"Now don't be r-" before my mother could finish the sentence

i was sitting outside admiring the beautiful view. I closed my eyes and felt sleepy. i really wanted to sleep. I laid my head on something hard, but comfortable, i looked up and saw it was Max

"shit, sorry" i said 

"it's okay" max said

"we just wanted see if you were okay" harvey said, and i turned my head around.

"thx but i'm fine, you can now go" i said i wanted them to go because i was so shy, i said that again, and it sounded rude.

"sorry i didn't mean to be rude, let's go inside"  i said standing up

"okay" they both said

------------------------------------skip dinner---------------------------------

My parents were home, but i wanted walk home and so did max, but harvey was tired.

2 minutes of silence until i said something

"the food was nice"

"really?" max looked shocked 

"no i actually hated it" i said, max laughed 

He looks so tall next to me.

we saw a bench and sat down, we turned our heads so we  were facing each other. He started leaning in, and i started panicking. 

"Sorry i have to go" i said and ran away, leaving him! 

hey guys hope you liked this chapter

(830 words)