Meeting a I MARRIED CARLOS fan..

Carlos POV

___________

I got ready in the ugliest clothes I got. Well honestly, Kendall's outfit he wore on set the episode Worlwide when he tried to get Jo to break up with him on his date. Yeah that episode. Its hilarious! Ok anyways. I tried to get comfortable in this outfit. Urghhh. Suddenly, Kendall walked in and bursted out laughing.

"This is SO not funny!" I said to Kendall, who was still laughing his butt off..

"Oh yes. I guess I made my audience laugh when they saw me in THAT outfit." He said emphasizing THAT.

"Yeah, your right." I said pushing him out of the way.

"Later, Kendy-Poo." I said using his nickname he didn't like.

"Hey! WE MADE A DEAL YOU WOULDN'T CALL ME.......THAT!" He screamed, making my ears ring a little

"I know." I said. 

"Kendie-Pooooooooo."

"Carlos."

"Kendie-Pooooooooo."

"Carlos."

I laughed

"Kendieeeeeeeeee-Poo"

"QUIT IT!" He yelled

I laughed to myself and walked out of the room towards the park.

I sighed.

Here goes nothing. I sat down on the nearest bench when I suddenly heard a sexy voice. No, no, no, Carlos. You have a future wife..

"Carlos?" I heard a sexy voice again. CARLOS STOP! She is a hater! You don't date haters!

"Yeah. Keep it low." I said tilting my headed towards the grass..

"Okay. But, I can't believe I'm meeting you AT LAST!" She said

Her sexy voice... ugh. I wonder what she looks like.. She sat on lap.

"Umm... Can you get off my lap?" I said trying to push her off, but she was to heavy.

"No. Your mine. Forever." She said leaning in

Uh-ohh.. This was a BAD choice of meeting her. I leaned back as she kept leaning forward. Suddenly, anger shot up in my body, giving me more force to push her off me.

"What, sweetie? What's wrong?!" She said walking closer to me.

"What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?!" I said with anger.

"Your hating on my lovely future wife! You tried kissing me! You don't respect my space! THATS WHATS WRONG WITH ME!" I said with more anger. Uh-oh. This was bad. No screaming at ladies, no fans with anger is my rule. Well, to be honest, this was a hater! 

I looked up to her to see her embracing herself.

"Carlos?" I heard a sexy, beautiful, familiar voice behind me. Than, I felt arms around my waist.

"Oh hey babe." I said figuring it was Skye. I turned around to see my guess was right. I kissed her gently. I heard footsteps walking away, so I broke away from the kiss and looked over my shoulder to see whoever she was leaving. I didn't need to know her name, cause I wouldn't be seeing her anymore.

"You okay?" She asked worriedly

"Does it look like I'm okay? After she hated on you? No, I'm not okay.." I said trying not to scream. Than I remember, I had bought Skye a beautiful, engagement ring. I will do it tonight when we do a concert tonight together, Just me and her. It will be beautiful. Its a song we wrote together.  Its called Cover Girl (in my words) Cover Boy (in her words) . 

"Sorry, babe." She said sadly, looking at her feet which were digging a hole in the grass. I tilted her head up,

"Babe, your my world. Never be sorry, because I will always blame it on myself.. Because, I love you. Forever, no one will EVER replace you in my heart." I said as I placed her hand over my chest. "My heart." I said once again. She literally had tears, which I'm guessing were joy, in her eyes. Than, she threw her arms around me.

"Carlos, words cannot describe you. Your just so amazing, my world, my heart. You filled up my heart with joy. If you break it, I will die, because you filled it up with love. I love you." She said crying in my shirt making it wet. I didn't really care. All I care was Skylar Rae May..