Chapter Four

"Bella.. To be truthful.. I.. I think I still love you.." Zack whispered.

"But before you left you said you could never love me again.. You said I was a worthless bitch.." I said sifting my fingers through the warm sand.

"Bella.. I didn't mean it.. I was just so upset I lost it and said those stupid things.. I didn't mean it.." I looked up at Zack and saw tears welling up in his eyes. It took me back to our last memory. My mind was completely focused on the flashback.

'Shut the fuck up Bella, you worthless bitch!' I was crying on the floor with a bruise on my leg, Zack was packing his things. 'Zack please don't go! I love you! Please! I didn't mean it!' Zack looked down at me. 'I can never love you again! You're just a worthless bitch!' I was crying harder than I ever remembered crying. 'Zack no! Please!' The door slammed. Zack was gone. I got up and went into my living room, hearing his car speed off. The note was lying on the couch. 'Bella, when you read this, don't try to call me. Don't try anything. I've spent lots of nights crying myself to sleep over you. And I'm don't doing that. I can NEVER love you again, beotch!' Reading the note, I broke down and lost it totally. The next month I cried myself to sleep every night, and carried the weight of that horrible breakup on my shoulders, until after a month I finally got over everything and moved on..

I shook the flashback out of my head and looked over at Zack. He had a tear falling down his cheek, and so did I. He spoke no words. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him and we cried on each other's shoulders. It was like he knew what I was thinking, and we were having the same flashback. He pulled out of the hug and looked in my eyes. His tears actually hurt me. Gently, I wiped them away with my thumbs. He smiled that smile I knew so well. It was something irreplaceable. A part of my heart still loved him..

"Bella I'm sorry.." Zack whispered.

"For what, there's nothing to be sorry for.."

"For crying like this.. I look like a complete idiot.. I'm guessing you've probably never seen a guy like me cry, aye.."

"Zack, I've seen you cry.. Don't you remember.. That night that rumor went around the locker room I was with someone else.. I mean I never was but hell you were really hurt by it.."

"That night, yeah that night was crazy.."

"It was. Let's talk about something else, this wasn't meant to be a cry fest, haha." I smiled and Zack just looked at me.

"What Zack?" I said smiling.

"Randy is one hell of a lucky guy to have you Bella.." Zack whispered.

"Zack.. I don't even know if I'll have him much longer.. Who knows if he'll wake up.. But I was once one hell of a lucky girl to have you.. You're wanted by so many of those divas.. And I was lucky enough to have you.. But I ruined it. And we fought. I don't know what I was thinking.. All I can say is I'm sorry Zack."

"Bella.. He'll wake up love.. A lot of the time they do. There's nothing to worry about. I mean I don't know how anyone could be lucky to have me. I'm nothing. Like really. I've never been that good looking guy. I don't see how anyone could be lucky to have me."

"You're perfect Zack. Don't ever say you aren't. You're well.. Hot, softhearted, gentle, perfect. Irreplaceable. Don't call yourself ugly. Why are you acting like this all the time now.."

"I'm nothin Bella. If I was I'd have a girl that would love me. I haven't had that since I had you.. I miss you more than anything. That's why I'm like this now. Eve never could make me happy. I knew it was fake all along. I just miss spending so much time with you, getting in trouble with Vince for being late for shows because we couldn't stop kissing out in the car.. Those were the best days of my life probably. I'll never forget it either. I just wish I wasn't such an ass and hurt you the way I did. I'm one hell of an idiot aye."