One

Read the Description of the Story! 

The readers of this story are WARNED again for not Bashing the Content OR the Writer!

***

11th May 2016

Tears made their way from my eyes as he pulled out himself from me. The pain in my lower abdomen reduced a little. Physical pain. But what about the pain he has given me mentally and emotionally? Is that pain ever going to reduce?

I let out another scream when he, once again pushed his member harshly inside me. Soon he started going in and out relentlessly which made me moan not in pure pleasure but a mix of pleasure and pain. I wanted to stop this instantly because whatever he was doing to me wasn't right. He is doing all this forcefully but on my consent.

I knew it already that if I tried to stop him, the consequences are not going to be very good. It will only give me more pain in both the ways round, even if I stop him or continued with this. But whatever happens, I don't care at least not right at the moment. I needed to stop this.

I dug my long yet sharp nails in his back but he just didn't seem to care and continued with his job. More tears rushed out of my eyes. I gathered all my energy and pushed him back from his shoulders but he was too strong.

Shutting my eyes tightly, I placed both my hands on his stomach to halt his forceful act. But the next moment I know he grabbed my hand, entangling his with mine and placed it on the bed beside my head. I struggled hard to get out his hold but couldn't. Not when he was asserting his full force on me.

My lower abdomen was hurting a lot due to his harshness. Then suddenly, he pulled out himself from me.

I took relief and turned my head in another direction. I can feel his eyes burning into me. Slowly I faced him only to see his jaw clenched, evil smirk and lust looming in his eyes. I shut my eyes once again feeling disgusted.

He moved his head a Lil down and his teeth got hold of my neck. Bitting there causing to leave a fresh red mark, he moved down towards my bottom. Then he licked, sucked my cleavage area. I still couldn't stop him as my hands were still in his hold. I let out another scream when he bites my n*pple.

I REFUSED to struggle now, to get out his grip..to get out this bed..to get out this mess..to get out of all these. Its hurts, but it's ok... I'm USED TO IT!

Why? Because I know my life won't change now. My life's control lies in his hands now. I can't do anything even if I wanted to.

How and Why?! I don't even know myself.

Why he was doing this to me? What I have done to deserve all this? Did I do something to him? If not, then why he has ruined me, why he has ruined my life, why he has to snatch away everything from me, why was he hurting me to this extent? Why?!

So many unanswered questions but no-one to answer them. I broke away from my thoughts when I felt something heavy on my body. Pushing off all my thoughts in the back of my mind, I moved my eyes in the front only to see him fast asleep clutching my stomach tightly like he was afraid of letting me go. Finally, alcohol started doing its job.

If I didn't know him well, I would say that but I know the reality, he just won't let go of me unless and until he hasn't gotten the complete satisfaction of hurting me to death. Now that I think about it, death seems more appealing rather than being here, with him.

More tears made their ways from my eyes looking at our current position under the blanket, both were lying fully naked. His face hidden in the crook of my neck, his one hand wrapped around my stomach and other one resting on the other pillow beside mine.