Chapter 6

*Chresanto POV*

I'm so sick of Tracy claiming that I beat Tristen! I'm so tired of Tristen not listening to me! Wait....I did the same thing to Christina. I was crying now and spoke out loud. I'm so sorry Christina. I just want you back. I want your mom back. I want my family back.

Tracy: *bursts in crying* I'm not good enough for you.....

Roc: What are you talking about?

Tracy: I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!

Roc: You overreacting Baby and I can't take it no more!

Tracy: WHATEVER ROC! JUST GO DIE WITH YOUR ACTUAL FAMILY *storms off*

*Tristen POV*

I'M SICK OF ROC! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I just heard my mom and him arguing! THAT"S IT! HE ALWAYS DOING TOO MUCH! I grabbed a gun from my closet and started walking to his room. I opened his door then slammed it hard and locked it. He jumped then faced me.

Roc: Tristen what are you doing?

I hid the gun behind my back and walked closer.

Trist: I hate you! You caused me ALL of my pain! You're the WORST father ever. And you're always hurting my mom! I'm sick of you and I wish you would DIE!

Roc: *tearing up* Wow.....after all I do- TRISTEN!?

BANG BANG BANG

Tristen: Shut up cause I hate you!

Tracy: *bangs on the door*

I opened it for my mom and she came rushing in crying.

Tracy: *kneels by Roc's side* WHAT DID YOU DO!?

Trist: Killed him :/

Tracy: GET OUT! GET OUT NOW! I LOVED HIM! HOW COULD YOU!? HE JUST WANTED YOU TO RESPECT HIM! GET OUT NOW! *grabs Tristen, drags her downstairs , and kicks her out* AND DON'T COME BACK!

I started walking over my ex-boyfriend house. Yeah you know the one that was my pimp.....he was cheating on me :/ . I don't care that I killed Roc....I really don't! He was annoying and all he did was give me rules to obey and more! I COULDN'T TAKE IT! But whatever! I'll just live my life as a prostitute.

Trist: *knocks on door*

Holly: *opens door* Hey Tristen. I have to talk to you

Trist: Okay but um.....I got put out

Holly: Why?

Trist: I killed my father *giggles*

Holly: *slaps Tristen in the face* THAT'S NO WHERE NEAR FUNNY! *pulls her in the house, closes the door and drags her upstairs to her room*

Holly: How could you?

Trist: He was just annoying

Holly: *slaps her again* He LOVED you! He took CARE of you! You're the one who is CONSTANTLY stubborn! Your mother babied you too much so you grew up with this nonchalant attitude and now you just killed someone VERY important in your life and you don't even realize it.

Trist: *thinks about what she said and cries* You're right. All he ever did was love me. He was always there for me and I just killed him. Today! He probably hates me while he's dead. *cries harder* I didn't realize what I had until it was gone! Why was I so FREAKING STUBBORN AND STUPID! NOW I MISS HIM AND WANT HIM BUT I CAN'T HAVE HIM AND NEITHER CAN MY MOM AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!!

Holly: *hugs her* Shh......It is your fault but I know one day your mom will forgive you and God will too.

Trist: Okay

Holly: Oh! But I wanted to tell you that I'm done with prostitution

Trist: What? Why?

Holly: After your mother and I fought. I thought about what she said. I'm tired of these dudes! I want to just die alone now. I'm just kidding but I'm done and have SO much to catch up on in life. Don't make the same mistakes like I did Tristen. You're still young! And yeah You Only Live Once but LIVE it to the fullest and not by giving yourself away. Okay?

Trist: *smiles* Okay. You're a really great friend Holly

Holly: Thanks!

Trist: Wow. This is the only time your aren't really hyper

Holly: Yep. I've changed. But we'll go back to your house in three days. I'm pretty sure that they'll have the funeral then.

Trist: How you know?

Holly: Cause Tracy is always planning funerals three days later

Trist: I don't want to go

Holly: Why not?

Trist: Everyone's gonna hate me.....Even my dad

Holly: Your dad doesn't hate you and the rest of them will be upset with you. Upset and Hate are two COMPLETELY different feelings.

Trist: Okay. Well I have to go pray REAL hard. Goodnight

Holly: *walks out* Night!

I got on my knees and said my prayers then I started talking to my dad.

"Hey dad. If you're even up there yet. I'm so sorry! *starts crying* I love you! And I should've never said I hated you! I didnt mean ANY of what I said. I wish you were still here cause all you did was care for me and try to be a good father. My mother told me about your daughter Christina and EVERYTHING that went on. I got angry because I thought you wouldn't love me for who I am and try to make me be like Christina. But that wasn't the case at all. I TRULY am sorry. I love you so much and I'm proud to call you my father. I'm so sorry Daddy. I love you. I do! And no one else can replace you! Rest In Peace Dad.