Chapter 2

*Authors Note*

JUST REAL QUICK!!! I want yall to know that I will be skipping Tristen's age up to 15 in the next chapter. :)

ALSO LilRay, Jordyn, and Tia (Christinas friends) Are in college in New York.

BACK TO THE STORY

*Chresanto POV*

My baby is 5 years old. She's so sweet and cute.

Trist: Hi Daddy!

Roc: Hey Baby!

Trist: I want some cereal *sits at the table*

Roc: No. I was thinking about pancakes and bacon *sits her plate in front of her*

Trist: *scrunches her face and knocks the plate off the table* NO I WANT CEREAL!

DID THIS LITTLE GIRL JUST KNOCK THAT PLATE OFF THE TABLE! JESUS PLEASE COME DOWN AND HOLD ME BACK!!!!!

Roc: TRISTEN!!!! YOU DON'T DO THAT

Trist: *folds arms* You should've gave me some cereal!

Roc: *lifts her up and pops her butt 3 times* Now go to your room! And watch out for that glass!

Trist: *runs away crying*

Roc: *sweeps up the glass and throws it away*

Tracy: *walks in* Did you hit her?

Roc: *looks at Tracy* Yes I did. She was being disrespectful.

Tracy: Shes 5 years old Roc! Don't hit my child!

Roc: Excuse me!? That's my child too! And I know she's 5. But she still can't be disrespectful

Tracy: *rolls eyes* Whatever.

Trist: I want some cereal and daddy won't give me none

Tracy: Roc!

Roc: Tracy!

Tracy: Baby give her some cereal

Roc: Baby I made breakfast

Tracy: Is it really a big deal Roc?

Roc: Tracy! Yes it is! I don't buy dishes and food to waste.

Tracy: If she's eating it , How will she waste it?

Roc: Tracy. I'm trying to stay calm as possible. She's not eating cereal

Trist: BUT I WANT CE-

Roc: YOU'RE NOT EATING CEREAL AND THAT'S FINAL. NOW SIT YOUR BUTT DOWN AND EAT THESE DELICIOUS BLUEBERRY PANCAKES I MADE!

Trist: *sits down and cry*

Tracy: Great. Make her cry. *walks over and hugs her* It's okay baby. You'll have some tomorrow

Roc: *sets another plate of food in front of Tristen* Tracy. Can I speak to you in your room?

Tracy: Sure *walks to room*

Roc: *follows up behind and closes door* Why do you always baby her?

Tracy: I don't! But why do you always have to punish her!

Roc: She needs to know that she's not about to get away with any and everything in this house!

Tracy: She's going to think we're horrible parents!

Roc: Of course! But when she gets older she'll understand.

Tracy: Stop beating her!

Roc: I'M NOT BEATING HER! LOOK STOP BABYING HER! SHE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED AND TALKED TOO. SHE WILL NOT GROW UP DOING WHATEVER SHE WANTS AND THAT'S FINAL! *walks out her room and slams the door*

I went to my room. "Beating her" That's all that had played over and over again. Tristen is nowhere near getting beaten. I beat Christina up! And everytime I think about what I've done in the past. I cry. I really didn't know what I had until she was gone. Why am I still with Tracy!? I don-t even know. I just want my babies back......