Chapter 1: Beginning

In a normal high school academy, studies a normal boy named Carl. On the 20th of July, 2016 starts a story where in his world turned dark.

July 20, 2016

Morning 6:30 AM
I woke up, thinking that it was another normal day. Walking down the stairs, I saw a meal prepared by my mother, just like a normal day. While commuting to school, I noticed that the sun became black, I thought that it was a hallucination, so I shook my head and continued looking at the places that I see everyday, just like a normal day. Arriving at school, I felt like someone was watching me, so I looked back but I didn't see anyone. I thought, "Am I hallucinating?", then I shook my head again in fear as I walked down going to my classroom. Looking at the classroom, I saw my classmates and my best friend, Al.

9:40 AM
I was going to the canteen to buy a sandwich when I saw a blue hooded figure, he had bloody red eyes and a dark smile, saliva falling down from his mouth, and his hands was holding a knife with blood. I turned back to go to the classroom to tell my classmates what I saw, but what I saw was my classmates' dead bodies lying on the floor smiling with all their eyes on me. Then the bell rang and I woke up only to find out that I slept through the time.

12:00 PM
I still remember the face of that boy, and the faces of my classmates looking at me, their gazes piercing my mind. I looked at my lunch, which was fried chicken, and I started eating.1 minute later, it started to taste like human organs. I ran to the CR to puke, and then when I was looking at the mirror, I saw the figure with the bloody red eyes and the dark smile. I ran outside, then I didn't saw that there was a truck heading towards me.

5:00 PM
I woke up, at a hospital where all lights were out and only a single candle was lit. I got up to look around the hospital, and when walking around with only a candle for a light. I felt that someone was watching me, so I looked back but I didn't see anyone, just like that time. I thought to myself, "Maybe this is just a dream?" , while walking towards the end of the hallway. I said to no one, "Well this is dark, like ebony dark?" , while laughing and walking to fill in the loneliness. Finally, I've reached the end of the hallway, which had an elevator. Entering inside the elevator, I pressed the button for G1, and I waited. When I arrived at the ground floor, I smelled fresh blood, when the door opened, what I saw was a mountain of bodies, all of them were in perfect order and it was like it was made to welcome me. On the wall was written, "Welcome to Hell!" , and it was made from blood....