Chapter 5: Dreams and Reality

July 28, 2016
I woke up. I thought all of it was just a dream. But it wasn't.

7:00 AM
I walked down the stairs, but I didn't see any meal on the table. Where is my mom? Why is there no meal for me? Is this a dream? I didn't see our dog anymore. Is this a dream? Where are they? Please don't leave me alone again. Please.... I cried as I remember everything I did, I killed my friends, my own family, my neighbors.... What have I done? I ate the raw meat at the refrigirator. And then I took a bath and prepared myself to go to school.

7:40 AM
I arrived at school just before the bell rang. I saw my classmates and Psyd, the one who I've tortured, inside the room. Marcos, Jewel, Francis, and Kylie, these people aren't here, cause I've killed them.

Hello....

Who are you?

It seems that you have woken up. I really don't care though, cause you'll just become insane again.

What do you mean insane? You, this voice.... it was you! You're the one who killed them. You killed them..... now I will kill you.

My mind went black. I didn't know what happened, I just woke up on a hospital bed.
A normal hospital bed..... not like the other hospitals in my dream. My friends were on my side. "Is this is all real?" , I said. "Of course, why won't it be?" , said Marcos. I was suprised, Marcos was dead wasn't he? Is this a dream? No, it can't be. It must be real. "What happened to me?" , I said. "You were out for 8 days, you were hit by a truck and was rushed to the hospital." , said Kylie. I sighed as I lay down in the comfortable bed.

You look dead.

What did you say?

I said you look dead.

I looked up on the window and saw him. The blue hooded figure, looking at me and saying, "Go back to sleep." , as I fell asleep.

8:00 AM
I woke up at my school. At the place where I first saw the blue hooded figure. I tried talking to people but it seems that they can't see me. I ran towards the classroom only to see myself asleep.

12:00 PM
I waited for myself to run outside. It seems that I traveled back to time as a ghost, but why? Then in a split moment, he was there. In the road, then.... he collapsed.

I wasn't hit by the truck? What is this? Is this real?

It's real. This is what happened before you collapsed after hallucinating about a truck hitting you. And what I will tell you now is what happens next.

You....

You should just wait for the next chapter, which will be published next week.
Thank you for reading, I will be taking a short break on publishing this story.

#insanity