Chapter 3: Murder

July 23, 2016
Another day, another one to die.

7:00 PM
A normal day, and it seems that I need to kill another one. My thirst isn't quenched with that one that I killed.

Who do you think should I kill next?

Francis.

Good choice.

Now I've decided, it's time to start the plan.

12:00 PM
My lunch isn't that good. Fried animal organs tastes good but not good enough. Well, I think it's time to clean my knife. But just as I was going to CR, Psyd called my name.

You know what happened to Kylie?

Of course not.

Let me know if you found out something, Kylie doesn't just absent for nothing.

Ok.

Stupid girl, she can't just shut up about that girl. Oh well, she won't find the body. Ha ha ha ha!

6:00 PM
I invited Francis on a game with me. After we finished the game I called his attention.

Hey.

What?

Any last words?

What do you mean?

Any last words?

Man you're creepy. Just stop man, this isn't funny anymore.

Die.

Little I did know that someone saw what I did.

July 24, 2016
A new day but a bad start.

12:00 PM
Psyd looks at me like I killed someone.

Hey Carl.

What?

Tell me the truth.

What truth?

Did you kill Francis?

What?

Did you kill Francis?

I saw her eyes, it was filled with hatred. Hatred for someone that killed her friend.
Now I know who I'll torture.

6:00 PM
I invited Psyd's best friend, Lance, to a party. When she arrived I quickly slit her throat and pictured her now decapitated head and send the picture to Psyd saying,
"I'll kill all of your friends, family, and your little brother until you suffer enough.".

July 25, 2016
They noticed that Zoey has already been absent for 2 days.

12:00 PM
I woke up in a room filled with notes, and blood inside cans. In the wall was pictures of my classmates....

Lance, Kylie, Francis, Marcos, Erik, Ann, Jayvaline, Al, Myca, Ken, Zack, Jars, Marie, Faye, Rena, Sam, Heart, Jehan, John, Ryan, Naim, Emman, Danilo, Viviel, Derreck, Kate, Vince, Malik, Anfal....

What is this? Is this the ones who I should kill? Wait, why isn't Psyd not there?
Just as I finish reading the names, someone hitted me with a hammer....

Bang!

1:00 PM
I woke up from a nightmare, and I thought to myself, "Was that real?" . Oh well, it doesn't matter, I already planned to kill everybody anyways. WAHAHAHAHAHA!

3:00 PM
I didn't seem to notice that my crave was already getting stronger, I had to kill something, my head was already fill with the thoughts of fresh blood and the screams of innocent people.....
I wasn't able to hold back my laughter about those thoughts.....

WAHAHAHAHAHA!

The whole class which was noisy a while ago, is now perfectly quiet in fear. My laughter was getting more sinister, from a laughter that was childish into a laughter that sounds like the Devil laughing infront of everyone, mixed with the screams of those who were being tortured, screaming for their life as they burn in the fires of hell. My attention was called....

Hey!

Hmm? What do you want?

Stop it.

Why? Can't I laugh?

Can't you see someone already collapsed in fear?

Let him be, he's just a coward.

You're stupid.

The one word that caught my attention, "Stupid" . Does he think I'm stupid? No, that's impossible, I'm just a normal..... Wait. I'm not normal anymore, I'm a murderer and I'm smart. Yes, he's stupid. He doesn't know how I feel.... I'll kill him..... I'll kill him....  I'LL KILL HIM!

Good.... this is good..... continue to kill..... this is enough for now.... I'll be watching.....

6:00 PM
I called Marcos, the one who called me stupid, and challenged him in a duel.

Hey Marcos!

What stupid?

I challenge you to a duel, it's a fight to the death, who survives gets $5,000. Up for the challenge, coward?

Of course, stupid!

10:00 PM
I finished him up.....
He's just too weak. Now look at him, all beaten and already half-dead. I dissected every single organ he has from his body, placed it inside a ginder, took the finished product, and placed it in a plate. I pictured it and sent the picture to Psyd with a message saying, "Wanna a grinded Marcos? It's very delicious when dipped at fresh blood." .

Another day to continue.....