Change of Plan

"I'm fine, really!" Harley squirmed out of Joker's grip and walk to the dresser.
"Harley, you just threw up! I'm taking precautions, okay?" He sternly told, "You're staying home today, got it?".
Harley made a face and walked back over to the bed, crawling under the sheets. He watched as she got comfortable, and walked over to her bedside, rubbing her cheek,
"I'm sorry, toots. I have to work. I'll be back in an hour. Oh and stay in bed! He planted a kiss on her forehead and sped out the room.

Hearing her boyfriend's car pull out of the driveway, Harley ran straight to the kitchen and eagerly grabbed herself a tub of yoghurt. "Mmm!" She squealed in delight, making the most of each mouthful.
It was like being in a creamy heaven, filled with strawberries and passion fruit for Harley. She never took a liking to yoghurt, but something was different now.

The following day:

"Since you're feeling better I thought we could maybe g-" Joker was interrupted by Harley releasing a single tear from her crystal blue eyes. "Harls, Sweets! Why are ya crying?" He wiped her tears away as she suddenly smiled at him. Tears of joy?

"Uhm, Puddin?" Harley gazed in his eyes that were clearly filled with confusion and eagerness. "What? What is it Harley-girl?" He immediately questioned before  she took his hand and placed it on her stomach, "There may be a little change of plan..."
No. He knew what it was. Not now. It can't be.
"I'm...err... Harley stuttered before being cut off  "Pregnant?" Joker held her head in his hands and repeated "Pregnant? Really? I should have known." His attitude suddenly changed from sympathetic to arrogant.
"Well, yeah! Haha! Whadaya think?" Harley hesitantly asked him. His reaction was beyond what she ever expected. She watched him hit his head against the concrete wall, and flinched for him.

 She watched him hit his head against the concrete wall, and flinched for him

"What do I think?!" He yelled, and scowled. "How could you even let this happen? You are so stupid Harley!"
She was shocked, "but Puddin! It wasn't my fault! We were foolin' around that night and it just happened!" She stood up and slowly backed toward the door.

"I should have used protections, because look where we are now!" He yelled in her face and watched as tears slid down her perfectly clear skin. Then he suddenly snapped out of his argumentative state and realised what he was doing.
"Oh.. My God. Harley I'm so-"
"Is that how you feel?" She tearfully opened the door and motioned for him to leave.
"Look I really didn't-"
"Save it, clown!" Harley cried. Go stay somewhere else tonight. I don't wanna see ya for the rest of the day." And with that, her lover left the house in a saddened state, not even taking his car with him.

Looking out the bedroom window, Harley whispered
"Where ya gonna go, Mistah J?"

Authors Note:
Thanks for reading! I had a lot of fun writing this one since there was a lot of drama! Let me know what ya think.
-Polkadots