Chapter Nineteen

Uploading early...

This is dedicated to Selena19 because she has been with this story since almost the beginning...she is the person that inspired me to upload this chapter so early!

AND I am having a dilemma for Cassie's character!

Who should play her?

Alyson Stoner, Emily Osment, or do you not want a specific character?

Please comment with ideas!

I had a beautiful dress for Cassie, and the link and everything, but once, it didn't show up, and then the computer shut down, and I lost the link, and now I can't find it again! So, I'm sorry, and the dress was so pretty!!!!!

I Hate Justin Bieber....I Think

Chapter Nineteen

Justin took my hand and led me outside, where there was a long stretch limo waiting for us. We both climbed in carefully and I made sure to tuck my dress under my legs.

"So, what restaurant are we going to again?" I asked, touching my bangs gingerly.

"It's this place that is very well-known for its' French cooking with modern twists' to it. They have such amazing cooking, and I've been there before. You'll love it."

"Sounds amazing. I love French food, so it should be a fun evening," I said.

"Oh, yeah, and they take the process very slowly, because then you get to savor the taste more and it's just so cool."

"That sounds just so cool," I said honestly. "Thank you."

"Oh, no problem," Justin said, grinning and blushing a little. I smirked and gave him a little peck on the cheek.

"Well, how far away is it?" I asked.

"Oh, about another half hour," he said, leaning back. I leaned into him and sighed in happiness.

Justin wrapped his arms around me and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. We talked for the remainder of the ride, and then we both stepped out of the limo. We thanked the driver, and then we both went to the entrance, me being careful in the heels I had put on. 

"Justin, Cassie, over here!" I heard a couple photographers shout. I flashed them my smile and Justin and I posed together, and then we walked into the restaurant.

The hostess, who was in her mid-thirties, gave us a small smile. "Party for Bieber?" she asked, waiting for our answer.

We both nodded, so she led us to the main dining area, where there was only a couple of other tables filled, and we were a little off to the side.

"Your waiter will be right with you," she said, smiling and walking back to the hostess area.

Five minutes later, a tall guy came up and handed us both a large, black-bound leather menu.

"Hello, I'm Colin, your server for the night. What can I get you to drink?" he asked.

"Just a Coke," Justin and I chorused.

"Great, let me get that, and then I will explain the menu." he came back two minutes later, handing us each a bubbling, fizzing cup of Coke.

"Okay, so for the special going on right now, you can do this. You can get an appetizer of any cheese fondue, any salad you would like, a main entree of any broth and meat that you cook, and any dessert fondue you would like."

Justin cleared his throat, "Yeah, that will be fine. Can we just get a minute?"

"Absolutely." he walked to another table, and Justin and I both opened our menus.