Chapter Twenty-One

Sorry for not uploading, as you know, I'm very busy! Anyways, here's the new chapter!

I Hate Justin Bieber....I think

Chapter Twenty-one

"Justin!" I screamed out in horror. There was some bad gossip revolving around us, and it was really bad.

"What?" he exclaimed, running into the room in only a pair of basketball shorts, his shirt in his hand. "Are you okay?"

I picked up the remote and grimly pushed the playback button. "Just watch this," I said, running my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Teen pop sensation, Cassie Matthews, was reportedly seen yesterday in Miami, Florida. Justin, teen boyfriend, was seen walking away angrily on his cell phone. What happened with the couple?  Did the dream couple break up? If so, what will the fans say?" the reporter said, and there were pictures of me walking away, rubbing my eyes on the beach. Sand was in my eye or something.

"They can take a simple picture and twist it into a fake story that is designed to ruin some reputations!" I moaned.

"Come on, it's okay," Justin said soothingly. "Scooter will set up a press conference for after the vacation. For now, just check on Twitter and try to clear this thing up."

I grabbed my laptop and signed onto Twitter quickly. The top trend was #CassieMatthewHaters.

"No!" I groaned, smacking my forehead. I went to my page and saw tons of tweets for me. I thought for a few minutes and then started typing. Two minutes later, I had posted a new Tweet that read:

Okay, for all of you that are wondering, we did not break up. I am in love with @JustinBieber, and we're happy. And if you were truly a fan of mine, you would believe me.

When it was posted, I went to the homepage and refreshed it after five minutes, and then top trend wasn't about my haters, but that was on number three or so. It still dropped, though, which is at least some progress.

I closed the laptop and saw Justin texting Scooter. "What'd you text him?" I asked.

"Just that he needed to watch the news, it isn't true, and to try and fix it if he could." he replied. I shook my head glumly and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and a brownie and picked at it, eating a few tiny bites here and there.

After about an hour, I walked off to the living room and gave Justin a quick kiss before going to my bedroom and looking through my bikini's. I decided on my plain black bottoms and my white and black striped top and pulled on my jean shorts and a tank top. Then I grabbed a towel and walked back to the libing room.

"I'm going to the pool, do you want to come?" I asked Justin.

"Yeah, sure, just wait a minute." He went and changed, and then we both headed down to the pool, getting stares the whole way. The pool was filled with teenagers, all splashing and playing around. Everyone turned sort of silent when we walked in and a bunch of teenage girls gave me harsh glares.

I ignored them and set my stuff down on a reclining chair and a bunch of girls giggled when they saw Justin and ran over to us, squealing.

"Cassie, did you guys really break up?" one of the girls asked.

"No, we did not. It's just a rumor that someone started, probably jealous or something like that," I replied, giving all the girls a smile.

"We knew you weren't like that!" another one exclaimed.

"Good, at least I have some true fans," I smiled at them.

"Yeah, speaking of true fans, did you see the new page someone made?" yet another girl asked.