uh no

Katelyn prov~

I was going to go to scaleswind but then i see emmalyn running towards me and kemur following to stop her...oh boy.

Emmalyn:WHERE IS APHMAU GARROTH TOLD ME SHE WAS LADY IRENE!!!

Katelyn:shes at her old home and now im going to go and kill garroth but be careful shes...... one month pregnant.

Both:WHAT!?!

Katelyn:yeahhh but by going to do my other mission garroth was suppose to keep it a secret.

I went running to the old guard tower where garroth was and was holding his ear.

Garroth:OW KATELYN LET GO OF MY EAR!!!

katelyn:NO WE WERE SUPPOSE TO KEEP APH IS IRENE A SECRET NOT GO AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT IF SOMEONE IS NOW TRYING TO KILLED APH SO THEY CAN HAVE HER POWER YOU IDIOT!!!

Garroth:...

Katelyn:HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU TELL THAT APH IS IRENE!!!

Garroth:swaleswind,here,and meteli...

Katelyn*punch*grrr now aph maybe in trouble you idiot!

Garroth:I'm sowwy!

I left the old guards tower and went off to scalewind or maybe hmm I could actually ask kemur so he wont get in...that mess rest in peace kemur.rest in peace.

Kemur prov~

Oh my Irene or oh my aphmau mmmm anyway I was trying to get emmalyn over here so,she wouldn't killed aphmau from fangirlism...even though its cute when she's hyped.I was outside of aph old house waiting for emm to come out even it never happened then katelyn came here...I thought she's was going to go to scaleswind I hope she ask me to go there I need a break.

Kemur:hey katelyn...I thought you would be going to scaleswind to get books you wanted.

Katelyn:about that I want you to go there and tell zoey to come pls.

Kemur:ok katelyn and what kind of book.

Katelyn:dimensions

I went to the island and told zoey to go to aphmau old house and went off to scaleswind with weapons I need incase shadow souls are coming to attack.

Aphmau prov~

I was in my room groaning in pain and panting with lilith by my side touching my stomach but,all in a sudden emmalyn bust down the door that made lilith jumped and cryed.

Aphmau:*holds lilith*shh its ok

Emmalyn:I'm soooooo sorry lilith here its chocolate.

Lilith:*stops and smile* t-t-thank y-y-yow

Aphmau:wow how come I don't get any chocolate *pouts*

Lilith:*break it in half and gives it to aph* (or mom)

Aphmau:thank you!

Emmalyn:aph is it true that you are THE lady Irene.

Aphmau:how did you know im lady Irene?

Emmalyn:garroth told us that you are THE lady Irene so its true?

Aphmau:*sigh*yes.

Emmalyn:may you excuse me *walks out and fangirl*ok im fine.

Aphmau:pretty sure me and lilith are not.

Lilith:*giggles*

Katelyn:yo I came back.