dead or alive?

Aphmau prov~

When hyria told everyone about that I am Irene I was still shaking even though I shouldn't it sucks that someone close to you died,your pregnant with his baby,the tula evasion, and much more I just want to have a normal life and never went to the ir-I mean my dimension katelyn is down stairs asleep and I am up stairs I fell asleep but,i was at a place where garroth would be when he was stuck.I walked up to the tree and I heard footsteps then something that I wish it will be real happened...Aaron was standing there I was tearing up and ran up to him an hugged him Aaron was shocked but,hugged me back he was still injured with the purple bruises so I healed him.

Aphmau:Aaron I'm so happy that your heal I thought you where dead!😂

Aaron:heh I thought I was dead also because for some reason I had these black wings so I not sure if i am or not.

Aphmau:will if you are dead your wonds should of been healed.

Aaron:good point.

Aphmau:h-h-hey Aaron I-I have s-Something to tell y-y-you.

Aaron:what is it?

Aphmau:im pregnant with your baby *sods*I'm sorry.😪

Aaron:*hugs aph*don't be im happy😌

Aphmau:you are *ding ding ding*

I woke up with katelyn by my side looking worried.

Katelyn:Oh thank Ire-your ok 😅

Aphmau:KATELYN I FIGURED OUT THAT AARON MAY OR MAY NOT BE ALIVE I SAW HIM!!!

katelyn:YOU DID!so that means.

Aphmau:Zane may also be alive but I think they are in a different dimension since that explosion can teleport them.

Katelyn:we can search up to see what kind of dimension will teleport them.

Aphmau:ok lets-urgh *holds her stomach*

Katelyn:hey take it easy I can get some books and "WE" can read it.

Aphmau:*pants* ok and you are reading also no buts *pants*

Katelyn:fine will im going I'll tell zoey to come ok.

Aphmau:ok "mom"

Katelyn:atleast I can be a gr-nevermind.

Aphmau:*giggles* but you can be the aunt.

Katelyn:YES!!!

Aphmau:will bye kate.

Katelyn:bye aph.

Sleepy its 9:12pm me so I'll end it there sorry if its short.