fourteen .

eventually i chilled daniel and nagely down . it was odee hard but worth it . kev came downstairs and sat on the couch . i told everyone i was leaving but coming back so they asses better still be here .
i walked to the door and put my shoes on and waited for my uber.

i arrived to my house , it was two cars in the driveway for some reason . i opened my door with my keys .
"AUBREYY?!? is that you babygirl?" my mom said in a loud toon. i laughed to let her know it was me . she had two plates in her hand as if she cooked for someone .
i walked over to my living room . it was this guy sitting on the couch .
"oh youre the Aubrey Marie (moms name) is always talking about..."

i giggled and my mom walked over in the room from the kitchen . "yes im aubrey."
"aubrey this is Mike."
so we greeted each other. he wasnt a bad guy or anything , he was actually pretty nice . but i was trying to figure out why he was here .
"Mike is the guy im talking to aubrey and yeah ." i wasnt surprised or anything because my mom is attractive so its pretty easy to attract dudes and whatever.
she proceeded to tell me that he might move in with us next weekend , but aye thats good , its someone to protect my mom when im not around and she was finally happy .
we got to know each other with simple things like our favorite color, shoes , cars and all of that.
i got up and told my mom i was going back to nagely's house.
she gave me some money and told me bye.
"bye mike it was nice meeting ya." i said as i waved to him thru my door.

Ok im sorry for taking soo long to update but the next chapter is going to be bomb asf . there's probably going to be a chapter or two until i finish and then comes the SEQUEL . ily 💞💞💞