eleven .

zayummm . kevin is daddy material. WAIT i said daddy . whatever .he is tho. he came downstairs and i started taking videos of him "heres my baby daddy, daddy ." i said while recording him on snapchat. he started posing. devin said that the Uber was outside.

we all went outside to hop in the Uber
i was soo ready to finally leave the house . we were watching Purge: Election Year. dev was crazy over that movie, though the kid never seen it.

we all were at the movies and sierra needed to use the bathroom and ya know me and nagely had to follow her in there. i was in the bathroom putting a little bit of some mascara on. i took a few mirror pics and whatever.

sierra finished using the bathroom. as im walking out i see this girl sitting on kevins lap , but i dont think he realized i was out the bathroom. nagely fake coughed and looked at me. kev got the girl off of him and told her bye. i stood next to daniel and nagely and left kevin over there. the movie was about to start so we started walking over to the room .

Kevins pov
shit i fucked up . i mean its not like i have a thing with the girl , she was a diga and wanted to take pictures. i want to get aubreys attention. but she is tight rn so... "bro , you shoulda just stood next to the girl and took pictures." devin was laughing at me. honestly i wasn't in the mood for joking, i wanted to try and get aubrey back because she isnt the easy-to-get-back type of girl.

aubreys pov
swe all wanted to sit at the top row because we could see the movie really good. i sat furthest to the wall , and i immediately got on my phone while the previews were starting. out the corner of my eye i saw kevin coming over towards me. "aubrey, babe let me explain myself . you cant just jump to conclusions." i was still looking at my phone ignoring kev as if he wasnt there. i wanted to talk to him but i also wanted him to know it wasnt ok for him to do that. kev and i had a bond that honestly, couldnt be broken. kev was looking at me still then started to walk away. i was yelling at him" BABE WAIT COME BACKK!" he turned around and sat in the seat next to me. i was lowkey excited, but still mad at his dumbass. the movie was starting and I automatically started to grip kevins hand. i cant stay mad at him . i told him he could "explain" himself after the movie. kev and i were sapping hard. i put my hand on his lap . he looked over at me and smirked. i started to move up because i wasn't getting the reaction i wanted. he started to put his hand on my inner thigh. but i moved it and placed my hand on his zipper. it was funny because i knew he wanted to moan but couldnt.

UGHH I finally updated. ive been out everyday and yeah. but im gonna make up for it💞 love you guys .