2.4

"So, Ina!" Jimin cheerfully calls my name, swaying his body from side to side, "Which class is your crush from?"

fuck

"Um, Class B."

"OOOOH" Jimin and Jungkook chorus.

"Why are you guys surprised?" Taehyung asks, playing with my fingers.

"Why aren't you?" Jimin raises a brow.

[ btw jimin looks hot af when he does that ]

"She's talking about me, why should I be surprised?" Taehyung giggles.

No but since Yoongi and Taehyung are in the same class, we can actually lie like this.

"Oh. He's your crush?"

"Her boyfriend!" Taehyung corrects, messing my hair, "By the way, Jimin, why are you so curious about her crush?"

"Just because." he smiles.

Just before Jimin can ask Taehyung another question, a knock on the door interrupts and my brother's head poke in.

"Let's go back." he smiles.

"Okay." I nod and stand up.

"We should go back too." Jungkook says, adjusting his pants as all of them stand up.

"Bye, Yoongi hyung!" the three chorus and I smile at Yoongi who also returns the angelic smile back.

-

[ this is what ina is wearing ^ ]

I walk in to the Min's house alone. Most of the people from the street are already here. I look around trying to find someone I know.

"You made it."

I turn around and see Yoongi smiling at me and blush form on my cheeks because he just looks so good.

He looks perfect every time but this is not the same.

"Yeah," I said, barely audible.

"Let's go to the others." He smiles and I follow his lead. My cheeks just turn redder with the continuous staring of Yoongi from my side. I can see it from the corner of my eyes that he's looking at me and that makes me insecure.

Hahahahahha

He's not silently judging me, right?

"Babe!" Jungkook pulls me into a bear hug once he sees me, "You look beautiful!"

Okay, I blush at that because no one has never ever said that to me while looking at my eyes directly.

"Don't babe me you shit." I roll my eyes, trying to cover that I actually liked it when he complimented me.

"Is your brother not free?" Yoongi asks after I settle down between Jungkook and Jimin.

"Yeah. He's at a party."

"When will he be back?" he asks again.

"I'm not sure, around 2 or 3 am?"

He frowns and just nods, looking away.

After a while of chatting and joking around – actually, it's just Jungkook and Jimin teasing each other because I'm busy glancing at Yoongi and Yoongi is busy being bored.

"Where is the toilet?" I ask, interrupting Jikook's little conversation.

"I will walk you there." Yoongi replies, standing up.

"Oh, okay." I gulp.

"Ina," He calls my name softly making me swoon over him even more, "Are you alright to be alone at home till 3am?"

"It's okay! Ghosts aren't real." I nervously smile as goose bumps start forming just by the thought of ghosts.

"No, I'm talking about burglars and all. It's not safe for you to be alone." He says seriously, way too serious that it makes me feel extremely small under his stare but at the same time, he looks hot as fuck.

"I w-will lock the doors carefully." I reply, letting out a shaky chuckle after.

"You haven't been alone till that late, right?" he asks as we both stop in front of a door, which I guess is the bathroom.

"Yeah," I nod.

"You can stay here until your brother comes back."

My eyes widen at his words and I turn my head to the right, blink at the wall for like 5 seconds before turning back to him.

I heard that wrong.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said you can stay here until your brother comes back."

iS MY CRUSH ASKING ME TO LIKE SLEEPOVER AT HIS HOUSE

I KNOW I WILL GO BACK WHEN MY BROTHER COMES BACK BUT THIS IS BASICALLY STAYING THE NIGHT AT HIS PLACE

RIGHT

TELL ME OR I'M SUING YOU

"No, I don't want to be a burden." I reply humbly.

"You are not a burden to me." He says inaudibly but I swear I hear that and I just –

"You are my friend. Why would you be a burden?"

oh

right, a friend.

I really should stop raising my expectations. At the end, I always get hurt.

"I don—"

"It's okay, you can stay." He cuts me off and opens the bathroom door behind him.

"Uh, thanks" I slightly smile before walking in and closing the door.

Why doesn't happiness last long for me?

-

sO I was so happy that I cried today. There is this kpop festival here and I went there and three groups performed Bangtan's songs; Fire, No more dream and Run.

The group which performed Fire – I felt like I was watching Bangtan the whole time. Every thing was the same – their hair color, their hair style, their sunglasses and hat, their clothes, their shoes. Everything was exactly like the ones Bangtan wore in the mv

So yeah, I cried.

@/daralolli is my personal acc btw :P

pls vote and comment! ily!!!