4.2

you guys make me so happy

+

"Rooftop? No. I..um, I just said happy valentine's day and that I'm sorry I can't tell you who I am yet"

"Ohh" she says, biting her lips, looking away.

Please don't do that.

"Actually, I got another note that day. I never got the note you are talking about"

"What? How can that be? I put it your locker since no one was even at school, like, I came really early and I even put a milk bottle and a box of chocolate"

"Oh my god" she sighs, running her fingers through her hair, "You see, someone else put a note in my locker which said that he is my secret admirer and told me to meet at the rooftop if I want to know who it is. I didn't see any milk bottles or chocolates that day"

"What? Who was it?"

"I don't want you to hate him because he's a really good guy and I believe he probably has a reason to do something like that" she says, looking uneasy, "You should know who he is"

"Taehyung?"

"Um, yeah"

"So..you guys got into a relat—I mean, became a thing because of that?"

"Yeah, I thought he was the secret admirer" she says.

But you accepted because it was Taehyung, right? Now that you know it was me all along, I'm sure you are disappointed.

I'm sorry.

A knock on the door interrupts the silence.

"I should go get it" I mumble and get up to open the door.

"Oh, hi" I greet.

"Hey, is Ina here?" her brother asks.

"Yeah she is"

"OH, thank god. I was really worried. I dropped her off earlier and then she's not home and it's raining and all so I thought she might be here" he smiles.

"Yeah. She's in the dining room. Do you want to come in?"

"No. Can you just call her for me?"

"Of course" I nod and walk to the dining room to see her playing with the sleeves of the sweater.

"Ina, your brother is here"

She gasps, "Oh right"

She quickly stands up but halts, "I should clean thi—"

"No, just leave it. He's waiting"

"A-ah, thanks" she smiles and runs towards the door.

"Thanks Yoongi" her brother smiles and I just nod and close the door after they turn their back.

I pick up the mugs and open the tap water to clean them. I put them on the shelves just as the doorbell rings again.

I heave out a sigh and dry my hands before greeting whoever it is.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I greet the guy who pushes his way inside.

He puts his umbrella down and smiles at me.

"Home alone so I decided to come here" he grins.

"In this rain? Really, jimin?"

"Eyy, come on. You are alone, anyways"

I just stare at him.

"Okay, I need to go to the bathroom" he says and runs away from me.

I roll my eyes and sit down on the couch, taking out my phone, scrolling through instagram and a very goddess-like picture greets me.

Of course, it's a picture of her.

"WOW MIN YOONGI" Jimin comes, running out with his eyes wide, "What happened?"

"What?"

"Don't lie to me. You brought a girl home, right?"

"What, no"

"I saw the uniform in the bathroom"

oh

right, she forgot to take those

"Now, come on, no secrets between bestfriends" he winks.

"But you are not my bestfriend"

He opens his mouth in disbelief and clutches his shirt.

"It is Ina's"

"What the—" he covers his own mouth, "You just revealed yourself a few hours ago and this happened already? Wow, things escalated fast"

"What are you even thinking?"

"Am I not right?"

"No, you are very wrong. It was raining and her clothes got wet so I gave her a change of clothes" I explain

"Oh! But why would her clothes got wet and why would you gave her your clothes? She has her own clothes and her house is just right beside yours"

"She came to my house"

"Oh my goddddd" he squeals.

"This is not one of the kdramas you watch every night"

"I think I prefer this more" he grins cheekily, "So what happened?"

+

"I didn't know you were this brave. You already kissed her forehead"

"I couldn't control myself, okay? She was staring at me with those eyes and I just ---" I grab the pillow beside me and scream into it.

"Cute" Jimin giggles.

"But I think she's disappointed"

"Why?"

"Like I said, she thought Taehyung was her secret admirer and I don't think she likes me so. Plus, Taehyung is a lot better than me"

"Can't you see the way her face lights up when she sees you?" Jimin messes his hair in frustration.

"No"

"Oh my god, you guys. She likes you. You like her. I can see everything in your actions but you guys are just so far away."

"I don't know, man"

"Just believe me, she likes you"