Undertale Needs To Calm Down

Hi, it's me, Rose, as you all know. So, I love listening to Vocaloid songs, and if you know about Reol's 'Drop Pop Candy' and saw the title, then you know where this is going. Before I say anything else, I just want to say, I truly love Undertale, it's an amazing game, but, c'mon, there is always that one person that ruins something non-Undertale with Undertale, it's extremely annoying.  So I wanted to listen to 'Drop Pop Candy' and then when I looked it up, BOOM, Undertale parodies EVERYWHERE. And then there is 'Stronger Than You' from Steven Universe (Best thing on Earth and Homeworld) and the weeb-like Undertale fans saying "THIS TV SHOW COPIED THAT GUYS UNDERTALE SONG!!!11!!"...WHY...It's so stupid, why would a TV show copy a fan-made song for an indie game?! It makes 0 sense to me...I'm so pissed off at this, this is why I want to stay as far away from the fandom as possible, the game is just fine, but the community is cancerous, probably the reason ebola exist. They're that bad. I like the AU's and all that stuff, especially Outertale (I love space) and Storyshift (Asriel and Chara), but seriously, keep Undertale in Undertale related things, not Vocaloid, not sports, not anime, not prank videos, nothing except for Undertale things, if you bring up Undertale in a conversation because you both/all like it, then knock yourself out. If you're watching Undertale videos, then go crazy about it in the comments, but if it is something that has nothing to do with Undertale, then please keep it to yourself, don't bring the weeb-like Undertale fans to a fricking football highlights or Vocaloid comments section to destroy it with 'the power of DETERMINATION' no one cares. *Ahem* Sorry about that super long and boring rant, I just had to let it out of my system. Also, I kinda want to delete this stuff, because if you haven't noticed, my books are EXTREMELY cringy. So, I'm just gonna end this here. And high fives all around *whapish* (Sorrynotsorry)