Leaving

Lotus 7 years old
"James look at what I can do" I said to my friend for 2 years now. "What Lotie" I smiled at him I opened my hand and a bunch of lotuses appeared. I thought heard they turned in to butterflies. "Oh my god Lotus your a witch" "I know. That means we can go to Hogwarts together." I said. " This is awesome" He said. "LOTUS COME HERE" Mum yelled. "Be back Jamesie" I ran to my house across the field. I saw grandma. Aunt Lisa" I ran and hugged her. "What are you doing here." "Well that's why we called you here. You see" My dad was cut off by my mom who always believed Lily. "WE ARE SICK OF YOU MAKING TROUBLE AND BLAMING OUR LILY. THATS WHY WERE SENDING YOU WITH YOUR IN AMERICA." She yelled. "WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS. THATS RIGHT I HAVE FRIENDS TOO. AND I AM NOT LEAVING MY TUNIA" I yelled back. "YES YOU ARE. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE" Mum yelled. "I hate you. I have every since I was born. That's why when I was a baby the only reason i'd cry was when you held me. I hate you and you can't change that. And I am sick of you making Lily more important then Petunia. She is not a lair and whiny. Lily is always lying on us and completing. Do it all you want with me but not Tunia." I stormed out into the field. "Whats worng" James asked. "Their making me live with my aunt." "That's not so bad as long as we see each other" I stayed silent. "We are going to see each other right" He asked. "James she lives in America." That was all it took for him to burst. "I WON'T LET THEM. I WOULD RATHER B BE HIT BY THE TORTURE SPELL THEN LOSE YOU. YOUR MY BEST FRIEND." I hugged him. "I got you something Lottie. I t was for your birthday but you know." He put his hand out and a broom flew over. James told me this is the newest one. "A cleansweep 7. James how" "My family is rich. I ask I can get it." I hugged him.
"I have something for you too" O thought of the gift coming in my hand. A blue box flew into my hand. "Open it." I said. When he opened it there were two necklaces. One was a Lotus and the other was a stag
"Yours is the lotus so you will always remember me" I said. He grabbed the lotus one. I smiled and slipped mine on. "James I'm going to miss you." I said. "I'm going to miss you too Lottie. But promise me this. You will never forget me." "I Promise"
12 hours later
I was all packed and ready to go. I just had to say by to the people I love. "Daddy I love you so much and I always will. You have noticed me and made me the girl I am. I will miss you." I hugged him. "My baby girl" I felt hot tears running down my cheeks. It looked like this

 It looked like this

I moved onto Tunia. I didn't say a word I just threw myself in her arms I hugged her so hard. "Promise you will never lose this necklace" She said referring to the half one she gave me. It looked like this

I smiled "I will never forget it" I looked at Karen (her mom) She sneered"Go to hell" I smirked

I smiled "I will never forget it" I looked at Karen (her mom) She sneered"Go to hell" I smirked. "Meet you there Karen" I said. "I'm ready aunt Lisa" Well let's go. I hoped into her car. If your wondering about Aunt Lisa she was only 34. She was Karen's s twin. At first dad was with her but Karen stole him. I know dad still loves her. She has beautiful Brown hair unlike Karen who has ginger orange hair. And she has the most beautiful sapphire blue eyes while Karen has dull brown eyes like Lily. Petunia was an exact replica of aunt Lisa. I smiled as we stopped at the airport. San Francisco here I come.

Word count: 691