I will never hate you

I have lived here one week and it was already a nightmare. I was begin treated like Cinderella. Cooking and Cleaning. I was ready to poison Devil and Devil's spon. "Girl. I need you too run a few errands" Karen said. "Do you want some eye of newt and toad legs" I mumbled. "What was that" "I said what is it" "I need you to get Lily a dress. Her school is holding a dance this year" "No she can do it" I walked away and went to Daniel's house. I knocked on the door. "Lotus come in" "Thanks Juliet" I smiled at his little sister. She is only 9 but I spitting image of him. "Can we play dollies" "Let me talk to your brother first" She nodded and ran upstairs. I hear crash from the kitchen and go cheek it out. I saw his mom, Gina and Dad, Kevin were arguing. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT MY SON IS NOT GOING TO A SCHOOL FOR FREAKS. I AM THE BOSS AND THAT IS FINAL" His dad yelled. "HE IS MY SON TOO. I WENT THERE AND HE SHOULD TOO" "HE IS PERFECTLY FINE AT HIS SCHOOL NOW" "NO HE ISN'T. HE IS BULLIED EVERYDAY FOR BEGIN LIKE ME, FAILING CLASS AND ALMOST KILLED HIS SELF. YOU WOULD KNOW THAT OF YOU CARED ABOUT HIM" "I DO CARE" "OH YEAH WHEN'S HIS BIRTHDAY" "UM NOVEMBER 6TH" "IT'S JUNE 17TH. "HOW OLD IS HE" "HE'S 12" "YOUR SON IS 16. SINCE YOU DON'T CARE LEAVE" "MAYBE I WILL YOU B***H. I'LL GO PACK RIGHT NOW" "I'LL DO IR FOR YOU" She pulled out a wand and said a spell. His bag was packed and he scolded. "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP FREAK" He walked away and out the door. I watch as she broke down on the floor. "You can come out now Lotus" I looked at her and gave her a hug. "Lotus. Am I a freak" "No Jane. You are not I'm just like you" "You are" "Yep. I'm a muggle born or as they call in America Norm Raised" She laughed a little. "So what is America like" "It well I lived in New Orleans where a party always went on. But went to school in Massachusetts. It was always fun. For some reason though we had a class that thought us Italian. But as my teacher once said '" "What does that mean" "don't be afraid to love again,you can love again" She smiled. "Wow sounds like she was a good teacher" I smiled "She was" I looked at the time. "Oh I have to go" "Oh bye Lotus" I yran out the house to the field and smelled the air. Fresh. "Lotus you might want to get home. Mom is really mad" I looked and saw Petunia. "Okay. Oh love your outfit.

"Thanks. You too. Mom hated it but wait until you see Lily's outfit. Or whats part of it" I was really looking forward to this. I raced Petunia to the house and won. "Ha I win" "Yeah I'll beat you next time" I walked in and saw Lily. Man Petunia was right.

"Mom was looking for you. And she is mad" Lily said. "Who are you talking about" I asked playing dumb. "Mom" "Oh Karen" . Don't care" She looked shocked but then an owl screech was heard. Lily gave me a smug look. "Oh wait look I got my Hogwarts letter. Wait your a muggle what do you know about Hogwarts" "I know that it is a school for Witches and Wizards founded by Godric Gryffindor, Salazar Slytherin, Helga Hufflepuff and Rowena Ravenclaw. The current headmaster is Armando Dippet" I said. "Oh and that you get an acceptance letter at age 11 til 17 by owl. I went to Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I got my letter by Email." She looked shocked. "Wait aren't you a muggle" "Nope I am what we call in America Norm Raised." She looked like she was about to whine. Maybe because she is not special anymore. But then it turned into a smirk. "Well now Petunia isn't going to love you anymore" "What are you going on about" "Well when she found out I was a witch. She called me a freak. She hates me because I'm a witch. She will do the same to you" I looked at Lily shaking my head with tears in my eyes. "No she won't. Tunie loves me." She smirked at me. "Oh yes she will. She will hate you for being different, she will hate you for being weird, she will hate you for being just like me. Then no one will love. Dad never did anyway" I finally broke down and ran to my room. I ran to my bed and curled in a ball. "Please don't hate me Tunie. I need you. Your all I have"

Petunia P.O.V
I saw Lily talking to Lotus. I only heard a little but I heard one thing clearly. "No one will love you. Dad never did anyway" I saw Lotus run to her room crying. I stormed up to Lily ready to kill every bone in her body. "What did you say to my sister" I yelled. She gave me a know it all look. Or as others would say smug. "Oh I just told her the truth" "What truth" "Oh you know. That wouldn't love her no more when you find out she is a witch. Because that made you hate me and that dad never loved her." I looked at her as if she was the most stupid in the world. Which she is. I slapped her so hard it left a red hand print. "YOU BITCH. I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE HER GO AWAY. I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BEGIN A RUDE, STUPID BITCH. I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE MY OWN MOTHER HATE ME. OKAY THATS WHY I HATE YOU. AND MY FATHER HAS ALWAYS LOVED HER MORE THAN YOU. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THE IDEA HE NEVER DID" I shouted at her. She was on the floor hold her cheek but I didn't care. I ran to Lotus's room before she got any ideas. "Lotus let me in" I said. "No Petunia" "Please Lotus I have to talk to you" "No Petunia" I signed and slid down the door. "Lotus I love you no matter what. You are my sister. I don't hate Lily because she is a witch. I hate her because of what she did to you. I will never hate you. Please Lotus I love you so much." I was now crying just of the thought that Lotus hated me. I heard a lock begin turned. I stood up and turned around. I saw a crying Lotus. We both stared at each other till her Emerald green eyes that my father once owned met my sapphire blue eyes that my aunt had. She jumped up on me and we hugged for what felt like forever. "I love you Tunie" She said. "I love you too Lotus" I said smiling.
A.N
Okay so I am sorry it took forever but I have it done. So the next chapter is your choice. In the comment section you can pick one of these 3 things for the next chapter

Type 1 if you want Daniel to ask out Lotus

Type 2 if you want Lotus to get her letter

Type 3 if you want a new character and please fill this out.

-Name:
-Nickname:
-Age:
-Birthday:
-Looks:
-Eyes:
-Hair:
-Clothing style:
-pets:
-house:
-Personality:
-Year:
-Fears:
-Best Friend(s):
-Family:
-Blood Status:
-Crush:
-Likes:
-Dislikes:
-Wand:
-Favorite color:
-Least favorite color:
-Languages:
- Boggart