43

Daniel kissed me ..

While I was Standing in the door my jaw dropped "DANIEL" I higher my voice "I'm sorry " he says while walking down the steps " goodbye" he says before I could get the words out of my mouth " I love you dani" I say while he keeps walking ..

As I walk back inside I see Weston standing in " wow" he says while Turin around "it's not what it looks like " I say while falling to the ground "Weston don't be mad " I say repetitive "what? I'm not mad I'm just upset  " he says while turning my way  "I love you" I say as all I see is black " sav , sav" he screams but I hear nothing .

Weston's pov.

"Sav , sav , sav" I say over and over while shaking her limber body but nyohing seems to work , at all .
     She is completely still as I scream for everyone they come running "oh my gosh what happened " her mom and dad say as mind come running "
"I'll call 911" my mom says as they ambulance arrived she got took into a stretcher and they took her away
       "need to get her to the hospital " as everyone runs and gets into the car everyone asked what happened and all I said was

- someone knocked on the door and she went to answer it and all she said was "how may I help y- " and she never got though the word "you" so I peeked around the corner and it was Daniel she grabbed her and kissed her and at that moment I became pissed and then she screamed "DANIEL" and all he said was "I'm sorry" and she screamed "wait blah belch bleh and then I love you" and the turned around  and started crying really bad and started breathing heavily kept saying over and over not to be mad and then I turned around  and then she said on her last breath she loved me and then she dropped to the ground .