40

As Weston climbs on top of me I wrap my legs around him as he just lays on top of me "haha what yah gonna do about this now " he says to me as I turn over and sit on his hips "this " I sag as I cross my arms and lay my head down on his chest and suddenly fall asleep

Next day

Summer is finally here and we don't have to wake up and have to go to school but I still get up at 5;00 in the morning unlike mr.lazy aka the Weston koury who's still laying in my bed asleep.

As I walk down stairs I walk into the kitchen where my parents and Seth and Kay are "hey guys " I say as they greet me back "hey honey" my parents say as I crab a stool and sit beside Kay "hey best friend I have so much to talk to you about " she says to me as I smile and hop down "yeah what is it " she says as we walk into the living room .
( below )

 "The sun sure is bright isn't it"  I say to Kay "sure is " she says while laughing and sitting down on the couch " so what is it " I ask her " well you know how me and Seth's been dating a while " she says to me "yes of course " I say back "well ...

"The sun sure is bright isn't it" I say to Kay "sure is " she says while laughing and sitting down on the couch " so what is it " I ask her " well you know how me and Seth's been dating a while " she says to me "yes of course " I say back "well we haven't kissed yet and last night he tried but I backed down and he said we would whenever I am ready but I was ready last night and I am now but I'm scared sav" she explains to me " Kay when your ready go for it don't hold back Seth isn't gonna pressure you if he tries too , today then let him and kiss back okay ?" I say to her "okay thank you so much sav I don't know what I would do without you" she says while getting up and hugging me "your welcome kay Kay " I say as we walk back into the kitchen and eat breakfast "well well look what the dog drug in " I say while I hug Ian and will "where's Weston " they say to me "he's asleep I'm pretty sure " Seth says to them "let's wake him up ??" They infer as well all quietly run up the stairs onto the second floor and burst into my room and jump on the bed "wake up" we all scream as Weston screams and tools rolls the bed and takes me with him "not cool you guys " he says while laughing " you either babe" he says while pulling me closer to him about to kiss me " you got to eat first " I say to him while we all get ready "where we going " he says to me "have you forgot we are going to California for digi" I say while he runs into the bathroom and gets into the shower "wait have you showered already babe" he asks me "yes we all did before you got up " as he takes a shower and gets out we all hop in the car " ( my parents and then Weston's ,, will and Ian is riding with us )

as we all pile into the back its my dad and then Weston's and then our moms in the first and then Seth and Kay and Ian and then
♡ me Weston and will as we shut the doors we head on our way to California as we roll down the windows all the way we jam and have a good time :)