telling ocean

Hi my name is ocean I have light blue hair and eyes I have one best friend her name is October beeeb beeeb

I open my eyes and turned off my alarm clock last day of school I get up and walk to the bathroom I hop in the shower I get and brush my teeth and hair I put on my makeup light I walk over to my closet and pick out a black tank top and a white shirt I put on my black skinny jeans and flats I don't have a dad just me and my mom "honey October is here " when I made it down the stairs. I walk over to October and hug her" hey you ready " let me grab my bag "bye mom " I give her a kiss on her forehead. " have a good day " I her when I close the door I hop in the there side and October speeds to school win I get out I hug her bye we have different classes " bye baby blue " I smile at her nickname she gave me when we in first grade.
&&&&_&&&&&&&&&_&&&&&&&&&__&&&&end of day&&&&_&&&_
"Bye "I walk up to my house "mum am home " I walk up stairs to see my room packed in box's "mom,! I ran down stairs looking at my crying mother " sweet heart you are going to stay at October's house for summer." Why " mom " I ask sad she gets up and hug me I got high paying job like ten millions " I look at her shock. Ok I will go to her house "she will be here in two minutes" Ok mom I love you " I love you more "we hug. knock knock
I open the door and October is there "you ready to party " she yells we put all my stuff in the truck say good byes I look out the window and slowly let the dark take over
Ocean! ocean !My eyes fly open and I fall on the ground with October "sorry " I say wall getting up and helping her " one thing I have 5 brothers ocean and no parents " she says I look at her shock. 5 bothers no parents "I yell I look at the house it was pretty 3 story "can you help me bring my stuff in the house " can we do that tomorrow am hungry "she patted her stomach. I smile at her "ok what am I to wear to bed " I'll get you some of my clothes and my brothers will be here in a minute so we better go and eat the pizza fast " with that we run to the house and call the pizza guy " can I have some clothes to change " she runs up the stairs and I go after her she gives a large t shirt that go's to my knee and a pair of socks that go to my knee I get changed and make my way down the stairs to here yelling "she is staying with me not you ! You can not kick her out "she yells I feel hands on my waste and am being on a shoulder I feel the shirt go up "put me down " I yell I was doped on the floor "owwe that hurt " I say I look at 5 hot boys in front of me I feel blush and I turn my head so they can't see " Ocean are you ok " October comes and sit bye me " so this is ms. Ocean "one says I look up at him he had short brown hair green eyes and tan he was not wearing a shirt I quickly get up and running to October's room and lock the door. " "Ocean let me in please baby blue " October begged I got up and open the door and she fell right on top of my " lesbian sex " one of the boys says I got up and followed October down stairs I sit in the chair and the boys sat down on the couch " ocean this is Zack, Mic, Bj, Damon , max ,my 5 brothers guys this is ocean and she is staying with us for summer. I wave at boys don't get me wrong they are hot" am going to bed wear am I sleeping " that is the thing you are sleeping with a boy like me I have to sleep with Zack " October says I look at her shock " I will take her I got two beds "Damon yells walking up the stairs I follow him he opens his door "wear is the other bed " there is one bed "
So wear am I sleeping then
On the bed
I hop on the bed it feel good he walks to his closet and comes out in boxers he is sexy " if you want some just ask " he says I looked down so he can't see me blush he lifts my head up and slowly leans in and the door slug open and I push him a way and October stand there hand on her hip " wear is the other bed last it there wear not to beds " she looks at Damon and see he is in his boxers and looks at me no socks on " omg sorry bye" she close the door. He lies down on the bed and pulls my to him me facing him he has his arms around me I close my eyes and slowly fall a sleep .