Chapter 2 actual meet

Next day Monday

👉Taylor 👈

" no I swear it wasn't me ,please believe me Jason I swear !" I said almost crying . " it's too late for that Tay Tay , you should stop making up excuses" he yelled grabbing me by my throat and slamming me against the wall this is when I started crying .i slid down the wall holding my arm . " please stop " i stuttered out . He yanked me up by my arm ." You have school to get to and don't worry you'll get it later my dear"he said throwing me out the room. I ran up stairs to put on make up to cover the bruise he made around my throat.i quickly ran out the door to avoid Jason with tears still going down my face .i got to the school and walked to the hall I did so with my head down .i accidentally bumped into someone .and it was justin . The bell rang he started to say " watch where your-oh I'm sorry um Taylor right? " he said I nodded and he held his hand out to help me up. " are you ok you look like your crying ?" He asked " I'm - I'm fine ."I said trying to avoid crying again . I pushed pass him. I skipped the whole first 3 periods . It's time for lunch . I sat down at my usual table with Jennifer , cat, Jamie , keychain,and jay jay . Then three others came one sat beside me I looked up at saw gorgeous brown I looking at me . It was justin . I was pulled out of my trance when justin said " these are my friends Ryan and Chaz ." I looked at him and being myself I said " nice and why are you at MY table?" " let's see because I don't see YOUR name anywhere on her." He said back . " I don't have the time of day for this shit " I said getting up and walking out . And I can't I have to walk home after the last period with is 5 th . When I heard someone follow me and grab me by my arm. I turned around and it was...