Choice #1

=*Merrida*=

"Aye where be me bow?" I kicked off me horse searching the grass, until I heard a few giggles. I paused for effect before looking up to see my brothers.

"Alright, where is me bow?" I placed my hands on my hips before chasing around the three redheaded devils.

"Get back here ye trolls!" I hollard after them laughing it off as well. They threw the bow down and mimicked my running. Until an unfamiliar snap was heard all around the castle grounds. Was strange really, considering the fact that there was only two guards, asleep might I add, and me brothers and me outside. I crouched down, snatching my bow as I did. I aimed at the direction of another twig snapping before I heard footsteps behind me, I swirled around ready to face my attacker.

"Deary me Merrida!" 'Tis me mother, aw whisps.

"Sorry I heard a noise-"

"Nevermind that, ye need to finish packing yer clothes don't want to be late now."

+Jack Frost+

I leaned forward, using the tower to shield my body, but then again who believes in me? No one will see me.

"Boys, come inside now please," the redheaded's mother called the three triplets. I smiled before feeling sad, I wish I still had a family... I heard a rustling of leaves as I saw a woman in a red cloak with long dark curly hair. Her eyes were huge and as far as I could see she held astiuffed animal and some paint supplies in a basket, how odd. I stepped off the tower gliding down on my wooden staff. I looked back at the family's castle before flying after the woman.

{Hiccup}

The sun began to set as toothless and I flew down off the mountaintop peak.

"Take us down toothless, I am gonna pack, we're gonna night hunt finally." Toothless turned his head smiling at me before rushing toward our house.

"Uh Toothless?" I asked nervously as we were accelerating down.

"Toothless!"

Boom!

I rubbed my head looking down at Toothless who sat back smiling at me. I chuckled as I hoped off my roof onto Toothless' back. I rushed inside my humble abode before grabbing a satchel to place some food, weapons and even clothes incase anything happens. I ran out of the house mounting onto Toothless.

"Let's ride!" The wind blew violently in our faces, the orangy-red hue the sun left behind was beautiful. The kingdom below us was filled with glittering lights, the smell of pork and beer, and laughter welcomed the dark.

We rode on through forest tops, pass the river ways, under the rock arches, soaring over the vallies. I sighed annoyed how there aren't any animals or dragons out tonight, that was until I saw a glowing light in the distance. Toothless rode on as I made out the light was glowing from a tower in another kingdom? There is another kingdom?!

"Toothless, down there," I commanded as we landed at the edge of the forest.

"Stay here, if anything happens fly to find help or use our special call. If I am not back in ten minutes come find me."

As I walked far from toothles, I noticed a light. The light is bright enough to illuminate part of the forest. There was a clearing up ahead as I came and saw a kingdom so vast and barbaric.

I hid behind a horse carriage as I saw three redheads running around the grounds. I stealthily took out my sword while running to the side of the gates. I prepared to pounce before I heard a string being pulled back and a sharp like rock; pressed into my head.

"And who may you be, laddy?" A thick femaine Irish voice asked.

·Rapunzel·

I waited for mother, making more candles, cleaning, painting and looking out at the stary sky wishing to see the floating lights. I've only read in stories where a prince will come and take me away from here. I ran to the window looking back at the earth below me. It was a far drop, if I can use my hair I could escape. Escape? Would it work? I pondered for a moment taking a few steps forward.

"Rapunzel, let down your hair!" I pouted hearing mother call to me.

"Coming mother!" I threw over my blonde hair as I felt it cascading over the tower like the wind. I felt a tug as I struggled to pull my mother up. She smiled as I tugged her up. She removed the cloak, revealing her overgrown curls.

"I brought some potatoes, carrots and corn this week., I also got you some presents!"

She exclaimed. I squealed excidedly as I ran over to her.

"Hold out your hands." I obeyed and outstretched my arms.

"Now close your eyes." As I did I felt a soft fabric pressed into my hand. I opened my eyes smiling.

There layed a folded dress with a small stuffed animal.

I placed the animal down before scrutinizing the dress. 'Twas a light blue winter dress with white sheer sleves. Snowflakes decorated the neckline.

"I-I don't know what to say. I love it!" I exclaimed hugging the dress.

"What is this?" I asked holding up the animal.

"Oh a small bunny for your pleasure. I gave you a friend because I will be gone tomorrow." Did I hear her correctly?

"You'll be gone for my birthday?" My lip trembled a bit.

"Only a few days, just to get something... important." She tilted my chin.

"Mother but I wanted to go see-" I began.

"Oh that reminds me I brought you some new paint!" I smiled happily, I always love new paint but I really want to see the lights.

"My dear, it will go quicker than you think. Now don't leave the castle!" Mother left the food and quick as she came left me to my tower. Only a chilling presence left me knowing I was never alone.