Choice #4

The Other Three

Astrid

I sigh pushing my bangs back. I walk over to the first table filled with barbaric men. Their teeth yellow, some with blood in their mustache, ripped shirts or scars running along their face. It was my first day working at the Snuggly Duckling. Hiccup maned the bar with the owner while I waited the tables. Most were nice, some were extremely unpleasant. The door opens revealing the Majesties Rapunzel and Eugene. Jack followed pulling Merrida's hair only aggravating her. Tooth follows behind them looking out of place before she saw me. She smiles walking past me high fiving my open hand, Eugene waves at me before turning to Hiccup drinking his usual, striking a conversation. I felt something snap near my face.

"Blonde write down that order," One man mutters angrily as I scribble down their orders I walk to the chief's window. I ding the bell before walking over to my friends.

Tooth

Jack had asked me to come hang with him at this fun place. Little did I know it was ran by a friend I use to know. I would ask him for a job later. I pulled my hair in a ponytail. I wore my new cardigan, a simple cream dress and silver flats. He told me to meet at some place. I nervously knocked the door and expected Jack. Instead Merrida opened the door. She simled before, yelling to Jack. And so we went. Once I saw Astrid I felt relieved, Jack and Merrida were talkong the whole way there. It was super awkward and I felt sad, did Jack even like me? I told Hiccup to give me a strong one. He rose his brow not saying anything before pourong me something and handing it to me. I drank it down. And down I went on my seat. Astrid came over holding me up.

"Hiccup what did I tell you about serving her?" Astrid asked him as I struggled to stand.Whatever he told her I couldn't understand.