Episode Zero: Welcome All!

       A bus drives down a forested road. Young Mabel Pines looks out her window in the back. Named for her aunt who lives in Gravity Falls Organ. Her elder twin, Mitchell, looks through the bus seats for what he can find. His bangs fly up when the bus bounces from a bump, and you can see the little dipper birthmark on his forehead. The vary thing that gave him his nickname, Dipper.

       He wears a different shirt every day, and today was a yellow with a dark blue star in the middle. He also wears the hat his father gave him for the trip. It is a traditional truckers hat with netting in the back. The netting and bill are a dark blue, and the rest white, save for a single pine tree in the middle. His dad got it when he was 12, and visited Gravity Falls for the first time with their aunt Mabel, his elder twin.

       Their dad, Michael, is an author, but uses the same nickname as his son, seeing as he has the big dipper on his own forehead. Their mom, Pacifica, is a well known and vary popular fashion designer. Their parents are loaded, but don't act like it. Michael, or Dipper, has always been a simpleton, and hates the glossy life. Pacifica grew up in a rich family, and was done with that way of living all together! The two live in Dipper's hometown of Piedmont California, in a small apartment home and only really by things they need.

       Now the next generation of having a Dipper and Mabel Pines were visiting their great uncle Fiddleton Northwest, their moms uncle from her father's side. The two are 12, and going to the small town of Gravity Rises Organ for the Summer.

~+*+~

       Pacifica Pleasure sat in her hotel room looking in the mirror as she applied her makeup. Her hair all done up high, and wearing a Victorian style purple & black dress. She loved her life as a child psychic. She truly was 12, but her short height made her look more 9 or 10. She sighed then looked to a photo of her first show in Gravity Rises, that's where her parents are right now. "Oh, how I must admit I miss that town..." She trails off in her southern bell accent as she grabs the purple crescent shaped amulet on her necklaces.

        She then changes into a purple dress with a hoop skirt that has black and purple pads. The black ones bare a quarter moon, inter changing between right and left on each pad, and the purple ones inter change between a full and a crescent moon. She wears a black shawl and gloves, then black boots. Her shawl is kept on by her purple crescent shaped amulet. Then she walks out after powdering her nose.

~+*+~

        Gideon walked out of his room in the North manor. Gideon North, most popular and richest boy in all the small town of Gravity Rises. He swore he was 12, but his abnormal height makes him look 13 or 14, not 12. With hair purposefully put into that messy-on-purpose-and-so-sexy-to look, he descends to the front doors. He grips his amulet. It's small and blue, and holds his white cape in place, and gives him some magical power. He also wears a black button up with a white tie, a light blue sweater vest, black slacks, black over coat, and dark brown loafers.

~+*+~

        Fiddletown Northwest was giving a tour at the Wonder Shack, though it was a wonder why people even visited. His cashier, Roberto "Robbie" Valentine, sat back in the gift shop to read a magazine. The handy woman, Melanie East, screwed in a light bulb.

~+*+~

       In an ally way, a redheaded girl, Willow Cordrace, spray-painted the wall. On her black T-shirt lay a green lighting bolt.

~+*+~

       Stetson McGruckert sat in a rocking chair in his home. He gets up to look outside the trailer and servay the Gravity Rises junk yard. It is his job to guard it after all.

~+*+~

"When the earth meets the sky, Gravity will rise, for all will fear the return of the beast with one eye." - ME!