Episode One: Tourist Trappers.

        A valley, peace full and sunny. Some deer eating the grass, and birds chirping. "Ahhh..... Summer. Summer is when school lets out for the kids to have a prison break! Some say it's a time of relaxation, but I say it's a time to catch up on my studies and read as much as I want!" Says a female voice. (A.K.A. Gravity Rises Mabel)

        You hear children screaming and are shown a sign that reads: Welcome! To Gravity Rises! Where adventure was raised and wonders await! You next see a go-cart busting through the sign with two screaming 12 year olds and just as they bust through, the scene pauses. "Now who are they?! You wonder? The girl screaming her head off and driving the cart is me, Mabel Pines, named for my aunt, Mabel, who married Gideon Gleeful. Now who's the boy also screaming bloody murder? You ask? My elder twin brother, Mitchell, who goes by Dipper do to his birthmark of the little dipper."

         The scene plays again and the cart lands on the ground and takes off just as a giant glowing rock monster busts through. "WHY ARE THEY BEING CHASED BUY A ROCK GIANT?! You ask?"

~Mabel's POV starts~

Well here's how it started....

        Our parents decided to send us to the small town of Gravity Rises to spend the Summer with our great uncle Fiddletown Northwest...

        I walk into an attic room with Dipper. "What do ya think?" Says our great uncle, Fiddletown Northwest. "It's... nice?" I say as I look about the room. It's in the attic with a slanted ceiling and everything. There is a small loft just over where a bathroom and closet lay. There's also a bunk bed in the corner furthest away from the door, and a long table with two chairs and an old computer.

        We look around a bit, until Dipper jumps on the top bunk. "OLDEST GETS TOP!" He shouts, and I smile then shake my head. No matter how opposite me and my twin can be, we still love each other. I walk over to find an old fat pig standing on my bed. "Aaand, there's a pig on my bed." I say in a disinterested tone. Dipper bends down to look. "AWE! It's cute!" He says in his upside down position. Like that, his bangs fall to reveal his little dipper birth mark.

        I roll my eyes and shoo the animal off before setting my duffle bag on the bed. "Do you think I'll get any girlfriends?!" I hear my girl crazy brother say excitedly. "Who knows." I say and take out one of my books then read.

        Latter on, we're all eating lunch. "I hope y'all like it here, cuz your workin' to!" Says Fiddletown. We nod. Dad explained this to us before we left Piedmont. We finish eating and head out side. To get there, we head out the living quarters door, then walk down some stairs that take you down a whole floor to the 'back porch' then we walk around the building to the main entrance to the Wonder Shack! Yup, Fiddletown turned the bottom floor of his home into a tourist trap! There are two doors with about 5 1/2 feet between them. The one to your right enters the show! Where you get to see moddles of all the wonders of the world! The left side is a gift shop that is reached at the end of their tour, then exits out this door.

        We just enter the gift shop directly and Fiddletown runs to the back to get dressed for today. I walk up to the register by the door, that has a second side that's in the entrance to the tour so one person can work both registers, and that person is local 15 year old Roberto Valentine! "Hay Roberto!" I say and hop up to sit on the counter as he smiles at me. He wears a black tank, an undone button up red and black plaid shirt, ripped black jeans, and black army boots with a red beanie, and tats covering his body.