SATANS adventure on earth

So much pizza. I groan. (Fiona is awesome.) I cry. "OH. CHOCOLATE" I go into hypernation.

20 year later, I wake up.
I go to search for food and 'find nothing to eat even tho the fridge is full' (-Emily). Nope never mind, there's a hut made out of  gingerbread and lollies. (You ruined it Emily). (😭😭😭😢😢😢😫). "Talk to the hand" I say to Emily as I cry silently. "See what you've done Emily, Ruined lives." Says steve. My heart breaks. Scream are heard. I die. A funeral in held. Emily goes to jail for murder. More screams are heard. "SATANS coming" a random person says. A wreath of food is made in hour of me, Fluff.

3 years later.
Steve has a baby cause plot twist he was pregnant (-Emily). Emily gets romped from convo (-Steve).
Nope Steve doesn't have a baby, Emily was wrong Steve becomes God. Satan kill Hayley so she can join me on his side. Emily is found murdered and tortured viciously in her room next to her cats a year later. "Nice" says Steve. He enjoys Emily's death. God and Satan become good mates. With Hayley and I by there side they r undefeated and take over the Skies, land, and sea. No one remembers Emily. I do (-Liam). Thx            (-Emily). Liam dies cause he broke the law by having indecent behaviour, thoughts, or words.

Many years later.
Satans group comes back. (Well actually they never left but we can just pretend to make it dramatic). Together they kill the new Emily and lock the new Liam up in a room to punch him now and then.

The End.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏OR IS IT😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏