Mpreg

"Harry, I think the baby just kicked!" I exclaim excitedly as I feel the ripple in my bloated stomach again.

    "Louis, Darcy is due in two weeks!!!" Harry smiles, his dimples raking over his face.

    "Oh, Darcy, what are we gonna do?" I snuggle up closer to my unofficial husband, grasping his arm and snuggling into his side.

    He looks at my stomach, filled with his... no, our baby. Our beautiful baby girl.

    He rubs soothing circles on my belly, and sings to me, trying to coax me into sleep.

    "I know you've never loved, the sound of your voice on tape, you'll never want, to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans, but your perfect to me..." Harry skips to my favorite part of the song, and pulls me close.

    "It's you, oh it's you, it's you, they add up to, I'm in looove withe you, and all your little things..." I finish off the song with Harry, my high voice and his husky one blending perfectly together.

    "Sleep, now, Loubear." Harry mumbles, yawning.

    I mimic his yawn and my eyes flicker closed. "G'nite, babe. Night, Darc." I smile and pat my stomach.

    "Night Lou, night baby girl." Harry rubs the back of my neck soothingly and I drift into dreamland, a tangle of Harry and I's limbs, warmth being shared.

    The last thing I heard were Harry's light snores.

    I put my hand on my stomach, and fall asleep smiling.

                  _________________________________

     sorry it is short. I have 0 requests for anything. I hope you guys like the fluff included. I hope I used Mpreg correctly.

                                          Night!!!