Chp 1

Claires POV:
  I woke up feeling like a firecraker knowing that today was the day MAGCON DAY. I got up and chose my faveorite outfit which was a black crop top with the batman signal on it and the cutest flower print leggings from lululemon. I curled my platnum blonde streaked hair and put on some natural makeup and walked downstairs to eat my chicken and waffles. Good morning sweetie my mom said. Morning mom i replied are you driving me to magcon in 5. Yep she said popping the p hop in the car and well be on our way.
At magcon:
    I walked into the building and lined up in the VIP line. When i looked up to who i was meeting it felt like the worled stoped and my heart skiped a beat because when i looked up i was staring into the blue eyes of Hayes Benjiman Grier. Hay I said awkwardly funny seeing you here. What do you mean its magcon of course im gonna be here... He replied. Of course i said idk why i said that umm i dont even know what im saying im just so nervous. Hayes laughed and said calm down its ok he pused a lock of hair behind my ear and i just stared into those eyes and i know everything was going to be fine. I love your hair its so beautiful kind of like you. I blushed and said well your hair is kinda handsome like you. He laughed and pressed a piece a piece of paper into my hand just as the person said next. I looked at the paper and it had hayes' number on it and it said hit me with your best shot. I held the paper to my heart and looked back at him to see him staring at me as i walked away. I winked and fliped my hair and turned around and flounced over to the rest of the boys.
After Magcon:
     My mom was a little late for picking me up so when she picked me up it was already dark. I walked through the parking lot and i was starteld by a flashing light i screamed and saw a car speeding towards me i tried to jump out of the way but it was to late the car hit me and i flew to ground hard. Before everything went black i saw his ocean blue eyes with tears streaming down his face. Then everthing went black.
  Hayes POV:
      I met this beautiful girl at magcon i think her name was claire. I kept on checking my phone to see if she texted me but she didint yet so i kept on checking. but of course my butter fingers dropped my phone when i was in my car so i leaned froward and accedentally pressed the gas the car was excelarated forward and i ran into somthing that made me stop dead in my tracks. I looked up and saw a girl lying on the groung i jumped out of my car and screamed for help but it was too late at night for anyone to hear. I grabbed my phone off the floor of my car and dialed 911 as fast as my butter fingers would go. I looked at the girl and supported her head with my hands and saw her platnum blonde streaked hair and beautiful fac and i realised who i had hit. It was Claire. She lifted her hand and wiped one of my tears from my face and said hayes then blacked out. I screamed for her to wake up when the ambulance arivved but she diddint.
  Clairs POV:
   I woke up feeling like shit and my head was pounding. I saw a boy with blue eyes with his head in his hands and i realized it was Hayes. Hayes i said and he looked up at me he looked so bad his once ocean blue eyes were now graying and there were huge bags under his eyes and his face was stained with tears. He looked up at me and ran over to me and hugged me. He said he had some bad news for me. I asked him what had happened. He told me that my mom had gotten into a crash thats why she was late picking me up. I asked him how did he hit me and thought just like your note exeptyou hit me with your best shot. I was still upset about my mom being dead and all but you know what i have to move on after all im 16 now. I asked hayes if i had any of my things or who was inherited anything from my mother and he told me that i would be moving in with his family and would be going on tour with them. I was suprisingly not injured from Hayes hitting me so he took me home and picked up all my crap that i inherited and we pulled into the griers driveway a couple hours later. I walked into the house and Haye sshowed me my room and helped me carry my things up to my room i thanked mrs.grier for letting me stay with them. She told me that i was part of the family now. Hayes sayed goodnight to me and i had the best sleep of my life.