Chp14:

ClairesPOV:
I fell to the ground hard with a pool of blood forming around me already. There was a searing pain in my gut. I saw Cameron run away leaving the gun on the ground. Everything started to get black. I kept on seeing flashes of hayes and I together. I saw the flashing lights of the siren and heard hayes crying his eyes out. Grayson i think his name was, was holding my head and saying stay with us claire come on dont go. They loaded me onto the ambulance on the stretcher and i held onto hayes hand while he cried. I told him not to cry and that everything will be fine when everything all of a sudden went black...
HayesPOV
I climbed into the ambulance holding her hand and crying. She told me to stop crying and everything will be ok. After she said this i noticed that her hand wasn't gripping mine anymore. Help i screamed at the doctors as we arrived at the hospital. They wheeled her into the surgery room and the nurses had to get security to pull me out of there. I sat in the waiting room with my head in my hands my hair was covered in tears and some snot. I felt a hand on my shoulder and i looked up to see Grayson, Nash, JackJ, JackG and their girlfriends, nella, jacky and ella. They were all her for her claire..
ClairesPOV
    I woke up in a room with white walls and tubes and needles inserted into me. I screamed at the sharp pain in my stomach and saw doctors come rushing in. Blood went everywhere and i felt lightheaded. When the doctors were done hayes and a bunch of other people came in. Hello guys i said to the group of people. Hey how are you ,doing well?, We were so worried. I got this from alot of them. Ok is all i said we all burst out laughing but all of a sudden the pain came back and i screamed. Blood went all over the bed again and the nurse that had to change my sheets again gave me a dirty look. In that look i felt like she was pissed/jealous and she mouthed the words you little bitch/whore. I felt like jumping out of the bed and pummelling her but my stomach hurt to much to do so. Wow im pretty much useless now i thought and fell asleep with everyone watching...
CameronsPOV
    I cant belive i just shot Claire i now realize that i love her. I need to kill someone else instead though because i am jealous. Hayes i put on my murder board. I started to throw knifes at the picture and my girlfriend walked in on me. Hay babe she said. Hey sierra i said sadly. I needed to kill someone now i looked at sierra and took one of the knifes and walked up to her. I hugged her and she fell for it i stabbed her in the back and she screamed so loud. Oops i said and smirked she fell to the floor bleeding everywhere. Wait what if this was Claire right now because of me.. No she cant be dead how can i know for shure though. I have to find her and tell her that i love her...

An: i will be doing a sequel soon so that means DRAMA YAYAYAYAAAYY LOL LMFAO anyways i am doing 10 more chps or more to end the book off then i will be doin a sequel. Yayaya it will be called all for love. Acctually i cant decide if it should be called all for love or it all started with those blue eyes or cold hearted. Tell me in the comment section thx love u guys byeeeeeee