Chp2

HayesPOV:
I woke up in the morning and knew what i had to do i had to ask Claire out on a date because i knew that i like her but i mabey even love her. I knocked on Claires door and asked for entrance she said come in. I walked in to see the cutest Claire sitting on her bed with her hair up in a bun and a white crop top on with booty shorts which made her perfectly figured body stand out. I just stood there staring at her for a while but she finally said yes what did you want? Oh i said nervously umm Claire would you do me the honor of going on a date with me? She jumped up and ran over to me and screamed yes of course hayes.
ClairesPOV:
OMG someone pinch me Hayes just asked me out on a date like a real date im so happy. I cant belive this all happened to a simple Canadian girl like me. I told him to get out so I could get dressed. All he did was laugh because I knew he was going to stay. I quickly threw off my top and shorts and walked over to the closet with hayes staring at me.Im gonna eat that booty like grocery he said. HAYES WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN I yelled. Then i started to laugh my ass off. Ii got dressed in a skater skirt and a white shirt that had a picture of cameron dallas on it. Cameron hayes said i feel so betrayed he acted dramatically. Lmfao hayes just stop your gonna make me suffer and then I won't go out with you. We laughed our asses off for another 5min and then went to the magcon center.
At magcon center:
   Bart welcomed Hayes and I and showed us to our dressing rooms. I had to share with shawn because Hayes was sharing with Nashty.(A/N only some people will get a he nashty joke is you did comment down below.). Shawn welcomed me and asked if i wanted anything to eat. I said no because I ate breakfast with Hayes. Alright he replied that I'll be back in a while im gonna go get food. Ok bye boo i said.(A/N only my closest friends will know why i called shawn boo😎😜) In shawns dressing room there was his guitar and a piano. I picked up the guitar and started to play a song that I wrote.(A/N all credit for this song goes to ariana grande.).
One last time:
I was a liar a dirty dirty cheater... I sang for about 2min before shawn and cameron and bart walked in on me singing. They told me they had been spying on me and that i had an amazing voice and that they wanted me to join the tour. Cam also put in that I wrote the song because he never heard it on the radio. Then I said who listents to the radio anymore lmao....
(A/N:srry about the short chapter but my mom was rushing me? This is just a filler chapter. But get rady theres gonna be lots of drama in the next few chps. Will claire be succesful on her first debut or will she crash and burn?.Love you guys.)