Chapter 1(oh brother..)

Malory:
"Alright guys that's it for this week,hope you guys enjoyed and if you did click that like button! I say as I end my new YouTube video.
I end the video and get straight on to editing it. I laugh at how stupid I am. Youtubing is hard and it stresses me out sometimes. Like I didn't know there would be so much hate starting out. But God some people at just rude. I finally got done editing and hit the upload button even tho it would be uploaded to late tomorrow.
I got my lazy ass out of my bed and headed down stairs. I walk to the kitchen to grab a late snack and a water. Let me tell you alittle about my self. Im Malory O'Brien, no I'm not related to Dylan O'Brian,but God I wish I was. I'm 18 years old and live in the great state of California. Los Angeles to be exact. I moved out here from Tennessee,yeah I know far. But life at home just wasn't my thing anymore. My parents divorced when I was 5 and my brother went into the military. So I left as fast I could. Now I'm a famous you tuber making a living off people watching my vidoes. Since it was already 9, I headed off into bed. I'll try to do something productive tomorrow.

❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔
Alright guys I know this isn't my first book but I'm trying my best on this one! Hope you guys liked it.Vote. I'll upload 2 chapters a day.🙃💕 bye!