Chapter 2 (Jack Gilinsky?)

Malory:
"Man i just wanna go flex,gold on my teeth and on my neck." My phone sang as my 9:30 alarm went off. I grabbed my phone turning off the alarm and heading to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped. I jumped in turning on Calm Down by G-Eazy in the process. I got out and blew dried my long dirty blond hair and did my make-up not much just some mascara,eyeliner,eyeshadow,and lip stick. I didn't put on any foundation just because it was summer and I was tan. I walked to my closet grabbing a short sleeve white Adidas shirt,some black capris,and my whites black stripped Adidas shoes. You would think I would lay out a crop-top but I'm not happy with my body soo.... I laid my outfit on my bed and went to my bra and pantie. I grabbed a white Lacey bra and matching panties. I put on my outfit and grabbed my keys to my white Mercedes. I hoped in the car and headed off to the mall. I need new exercise clothes even tho I never exercise there still cute to wear. I parked and headed in to Champs. I looked around grabbing 3 pairs of Nike shorts, 3 Nike tank-tops,Nike headbands,Nike sweat shirt,and some Nike white Roches. (Idk how to spell it please do tell.) I walked to the front of the store to pay. I was greeted with a warm smile by a very attractive boy. His name tag said jack. I handed him my stuff and he rang it up.

"That will be $237.57, Jack says.

I smile and hand him my card making sure to touch his hand. He switches it back and forth and hands it back.

Thanks, I say and grab my bag.
No problem. Jack says and smiles.

I head to lush for a few bath bombs. I walk in greet by the great smellof heaven. I grab a a few off them and walk to pay. A girl with the name tag that says Madison greets me with a smile.

Hi I say.
How are you to day?, Madison says well ringing my stuff up.
I'm fine how are you?
Great thank you.
       That will be $75 even.
I handed her my card and she looks over at my champs bag.
Oh you went to Champs?
Yes I did. I say like it's obvious.
    My boyfriend works there his names jack. She says blushing.
    Oh he rang me up. His sweet I say and she smiles.
Well here you go, have a nice day she says handing my things.
I head back to my car and off to chick-fla.
I eat and head home it was already 8 so I go home and jump in to some Nike shorts and a tank top. I jump into bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell to asleep.
?????????????????
Hey guys I know k said head and grab a lot in this lol! Sorry! Vote. I'll update tomorrow!