Chapter 3 (phone call?)

Malory:
"When the tide hits you straight in the face" sings out of my phone as my alarm goes off. I turn it off not even bothering to get out of bed. I sat up my camera making a blog for today.

Hey everyone so I'm going to start doing blogs more often I guess. So today I'm going to go grocery shopping. Just like this how I woke up lol.
I turn off the camera and brush my teeth and grab my shoes. I hop in the car and drive to Walmart. I search the parking lot for a spot and I finally found one but a jackass decide to grab it. I honk my horn repeatedly at the asshole in front off me.
Are you fucking kidding me! I say.
Are you crazy!? a guy with a bandanna on getting out of a neon orange rang rover yells.
I roll down my window.
I could of wrecked you ass! I scream.
His eyes darken and he just walks away.
After finally finding a parking spot. I get out my car and head in side turning on my camera.

Alright guys I'm in Walmart and it's time to shop for unnecessary things that I probably won't use. I exclaim. I attached my camera to my buggy. I go to the food alses first. Grabbing the necessary food I need and then the unnecessary things. See I have a system. I then head over to the make/up and all that. Once I'm done. I head to a cashier.
This sweet little old lady helps me.

That will be 100.05 miss. She specks.
I head her my car. Grabbing my card and buggy I head to my car. I put all my things in my car and hop in. I turn on need me. I was dancing and singing,enjoying myself I till I get a phone call....
❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔
I know this story sucks