getting to know the character

eye color- crystal blue

hair color- light brown

age- 18 (vampire- 296

powers- copy cat ( can copy any ones powers so she has billions of powers)

hobbies- dancing, drawing, playing instruments, playing basketball, softball, and volleyball, along with gymnastics.

what she's like- Every where they went she was always popular, and had guys lining up for her. Her best friend is Christian, he's gay and they do everything together!

summary- Hi im Adrianna! I was the very first person turned by Carlisle. Edward and I are the only ones who haven't found their mates yet. Rosalie has always hated me, and I don't know why? I absolutely hate shopping, its the worst thing to me. My parents where always loving and caring and would spoil me rotten, we would give are money to the poor and help them any way they needed. I grew up in a small town that had only about 300 people in it, so everyone knew each other. I have never left Carlisle side I was always loyal to him and I never disobeyed him. that's really all you need to know about me at least for right now.

Adrianna is played by Barbra Palvin
Christian is played by Robbie Emell
Everyone else is played by the vampire diaries, the originals, and the twilight cast, except for the characters I made up.