Chapter One

" Georgia get up! You're gonna be late for school!" my mom yells at me and burns my hand with her lit cigarette. I scream and quickly get up. My mom has been beating me up ever since my dad died on that horrible car crash when I was 5 years old. She's always blamed me for his death. " Your so ugly! I hate you so much!" she smacks my head and I start crying. She leaves my room, but she doesn't fail to spit on my face.

I go to my bathroom and shower. I wash my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and wash my body with my rose scented body wash. I quickly get dressed. I'm wearing a flower printed dress, my black heels, my blond hair is up in a bun and I have my CK backpack with me. I go downstairs and I see my mom drinking a whole bottle of wine. She glares at me and walks away. I don't deserve this...

When I get to school everybody makes space for me on the hallway. I'm loved so much here, unlike at home. A random girl walks up to me and hands me a cupcake. I look at it. It's homemade and it probably has so much sugar. CALORIES ARE A BIG NO NO. " What the fuck is this?! Do you want me to be fat?!" I yell at her and she starts crying. I roll my eyes and throw the cupcake on the floor and step on it. I grab her scarf and use it to clean my shoe and then I stuff it between her boobs. I walk away and everybody laughs at her. Pathetic. Nobody cares about you, fatty!

Math class is so boring. UGH. Mr.Johnson is so annoying and boring. He always scolds me. " MISS ROSE! Stop talking or leave my class!" I shrug and leave my class. Don't care anyways.

I'm on my way to Starbucks because I love the drinks there so much. Suddenly, I'm on the floor.

I look up.

Is that Harry Styles?!

I hate myself.

-앨리슨