The incredibly intellected secret diary of Adrian Mole

23rd October 2011

I have decided to make a checklist, seeing as I am an intellectual, to record my dreams. Wait didn't that Marting Hoover Kingy-thingy man have a dream! YES, he did, I am a supreme intellectual!!Here is my checklist:-

TO DO

-Buy spot cream

-Fall in love (maybe)

-Read a Charles Dickens book ( no or is it Charles Chickens?)

-Join a clever club

It's great right!? I must also add that I need some anti-snake powder, as earlier today I saw Mr Lucas and Mum locking lips. Just probaly sucking snake venom out of Mum's mouth, you know, as you do. He' s quite a hospitable man isn't he!?

Back to how clever I am , in R.E we had to study features of a Buddha. I said that the Buddha had peas on his head to feed the poor! Everyone just stared, the delinquents, their minds aren't advanced enough, poor darlings. Even Box, stared and I thought she was clever as well as cute! Well, I guess when Box and I are a couple, she can be the cute dumb one and I can be the tall, dark and intellectual one. Sorted!

Wait, why are you staring at me like that?. Oh no you fool, I'm not in love with a box, I'm in love with Pandora. For some reason she likes to be called Box. Oh, how her auburn hair flows like a river. How her starry eyes flicker distantly, just melts my heart's various chambers... Oh yes, I learnt that from Science club!