Chapter two: Introductions (edited)

~Natsus P.O.V~

"We also have a new student. Miss. Heartfillia? Please come up front and tell us about yourself." Mr. Gildarts said as everyone turned to Lucy.

I looked over to her and she looked a little nervous. "Are you going?" I whispered.

She looked over at me and smiled. She stood up and walked up front. She turned and looked at the class, making her beautiful golden hair whip around. "Um, my name is Lucy Heartfillia. I'm seventeen years old. I just moved here last summer. My dad, Jude, is CEO of Heartillia Inc. It's just me and my dad since my mom, Layla, passed when I was little. My dad stayed back home so I moved here by myself. Um, oh! I also have a tiny white dog named Plue." she stopped talking, rocked back and forth, then sat back down.

I think I saw a tear fall from her eye. I should talk to her later.

"Thank you, Miss. Heartfillia." Mr.Gildarts said.

It went silent for a minute, then he spoke again. "How 'bout we play a little game? We'll go around the class and say something about yourself. Miss. Hearfillia gave herself an introduction, so she's excused from this game. Ok, let's start with... Miss. McGarden."

The girl with short blue hair shot up. "Um, lets see. I'm Levy. I enjoy reading novels and my favourite color is orange." Huh, she has the same favourite color as me.

"Thank you, Levy. Ok, how about you Mr. Fullbuster?"

Gray sat up from what looked to be a nap. "Well, I'm Gray and I like the cold."

Now you know where I get the nicknames from. "Thank you. Lets see... Mr. Lions."

We all looked at Loke, who passed out on his desk.

"Ok, then. How about you, Miss.Scarlet." I looked over to the scarlet haired girl.

She looked up. "Well. My name is Erza. I am a fascinated by weaponry and armor."

We all looked at her with wide eyes. She's frightening.

"Ok, Erza..." we were silent for a minute. I wonder why Jellal likes her.

"Um, ok..then... Mr.Dragneel?" I sat up and Lucy looked over at me. Her face looked a little red, as if she were crying.

"Hi. I'm Natsu. I like the color orange, fire, and food." I stated.

She giggled. Glad I could get a laugh out of her after what happened.

"Thank you, Natsu. Well that's it for class today. You may do anything you'd like as long as you don't disrupt other people. And no violence!" He said sternly.

I picked up my chair and sat next to Lucys desk. "You ok?" I asked.

She nodded. "Ya. Just talking about my mom is hard on me." she answered.

I put my hand on her shoulder and rubbed her back. "It's ok. Don't cry. It's alright." I said, smiling at her

"Thanks." she said.

"For what?" I asked and she said nothing, she just sat there smiling. Then she stood up.

***

~Lucys P.O.V~

I got up and walked over to Loke. I shook him a bunch and he woke up. "Oh, hey Lucy. What's up?" he said smirking.

"I'm going to cancel on that tour today. I already have someone showing me around." I said.

"But, I asked first!" He cried like a 5 year old.

"Nope. Someone else did." I smirked and started walking away.

He reached for my hand but I pulled it away before he could. I walked over to Natsu and answered his question. "For showing me around at lunch!" I smiled. He smiled and we talked the entire class.

Yay! Hope you liked this chapter. It's shorter than usual. I tried... Don't kill me! But anyways, I hope you lied it! Like, vote, and comment! See you soon! Next chapter: The tour

(I'm aware this chapter is short, but just bare with me. Once I decide to continue writing this story, I'll hopefully have longer chapters aswell as better grammer. Well anyways, as I said last chapter, if you noticed anything I didn't catch, please don't hesitate to tell me. Bye guys!)

~Liv <3