as long as they love

chapter 3

                                                     which path do i take ?

I didnt get very much sleep last night because i had a nightmare again. I dreamt that my mother had come to get me again i didnt like those nightmares they would keep me up all night because things just went round and round my head not very nice things either so i dont really want to ggo into details.

i was being very grumpry today because i didnt have any sleep and my sister katty kept asking me why i was being so grumpy. When i have those nightmares she normally does ask me whats the matter and i just reply nothing but today i lost my rag and i really shouted at her. Katty asked me what was the matter i didnt answer her so she just kept on asking so she really got on my nerves and i balled at her and said NOTHING IS UP WITH ME OK ! Katty got really upset and went to tell my foster mother. When my foster mother came to tell me off for shouting at katty i lashed out and she rang my social worker. I had lashed out a couple of times before but it had never got to this but my foster mother said she got fed up of me lashing out all of the time ihad these silly nightmares and the only thing for her to do was to call my social worker so that i could go stay with him for while until  i hadgot som help to calm me down. Whilst i was staying with greg my social worker i wasnt aloud to have contact with the family but one day when i went i decided that the right thing to do was to go and apologise or was it the righ thing ? So i did decide to go and see the family to apologise they accepted my apology and i was aloud to go back within a week. Thankfully me and katty made up and we were all back together again (at least for now) ...