1.

Caya Marie

Treat you like royalty baby
Just for your loyalty baby
Your my only priority baby
Thanks for supporting me baby

My alarm rang causing me to toss and turn in my bed. The day i dreaded was here

First day of College...

Sighing I slowly dragged myself out of my comfortable bed to go start my morning routine. I mentally dreaded moving away from home to come to a school that i didn't wanna go to but, my godmother basically forced me to come to Dillard University because its an HBCU and she claimed i needed to be around people "my race" that go through similar struggles as me.

Her reasoning had some truth behind it . I grew up around lots of other races than my own and when i say that i mean that there was only 7% of black kids in my school so you tell me how many Becky's and Amanda's i grew up around. Lots.

Because of this i was constantly judges in high school because of the darkness of my skin and my unique style. While all the girls were wearing Mary -Jane's, i was wearing Baby Phat track suits so of course i was labeled the ghetto black  girl but i was far from that

I grew up somewhat privileged and some of the girls at my school envied me because at that but they didn't understand that in my mind they were the lucky ones because they had something i didn't. Parents

Holding back the tears that were threatening to fall I continued my morning .

Since today was the first day I wanted my outfit to kinda set the tone when it comes to my personality. Simple yet unique. So I pulled out my white crop sweatshirt with the matching pants. To spice it up I added my favorite fishnet shirt underneath.

 To spice it up I added my favorite fishnet shirt underneath

Shit.

Looking at the time I scurried to my fridge and grabbed a breakfast bar and a orange juice and made my way out the door.

.........

"Good Morning class, I'm Mr.Brewster and i have the pleasure of teaching you guys Algebra this year."

Even though i was 5 minutes late Mr.Brewster didnt call me out or try to embarrass me so Mr.Brewster was defiantly off to a good start with me .

As he rambled on about how the class was gonna operate and had a student hand out papers , I couldn't help but stare at the person beside me. By looking at his paper I learned his name was Isaiah . and boy was he fine...

He had me in a trance. The way he kept unnecessary clenching his sharp jaw had my gears turning... And they haven't turned in a while

"Is there a reason why you have been staring at me?" He asked without even looking up from his paper. I was kinda salty because he asked a little to hostile for my liking.

Sugar. Honey. Ice. Tea
He caught me staring

"No reason" I said with slight attitude laced in my voice.

For the rest of class I sat facing forward without taking one peek at him. And trust me it was hard.

________

Did you guys enjoy? Yea yea ik I restarted the story but this time its gonna be bigga and betta..

Slayyduh.