The Lost Dragon [Crossfight B-Daman Oneshot]

This is a halloween special oneshot. Happy reading and Happy Halloween! :)

***

"I wonder what I'll be wearing this 31st," a blue-haired boy thought to himself.

"I'm going to be a rabbit," his friend said out of nowhere, distracting the boy's deep thinking.

The 31st is an event for everyone, specifically for children. Normally, everybody goes neighboring and says Trick or Treat! to every house they knock. Thus, the people in houses gives away candy or the so-called 'treats' to each and everyone of them.

"Until what time are we going to do the neighboring?" Riki, the blue-haired boy, asked her friend Sumi, who was already used with the event.

"I usually only go out until 9pm. When 9pm strikes on that day, everybody should be inside their houses."

"H-huh? But why? Are they scared of the dark?"

"No silly! They are not afraid of the dark; they're afraid of the legend."

"Mystery..." He was so curious of this legend that he had to ask what it is, "What is the legend all about?"

"W-what," the girl swallowed a lump hearing his question. "A-are you sure?"

Riki nodded his head. Sumi sighed since the boy can't take a no for an answer.

"Fine. The legend is believed that at 9pm of the 31st, there will be four creatures of the night that would be roaming around. These four creatures were believed as dragons of different kinds. They are around the city for five days. They said that they were looking for the long lost dragon that will complete their group. The only way to make those dragons never to haunt the city at night is for them to find the 5th dragon."

"Mystery! But I don't think there is such creatures of the night."

Unfortunately, the legend is not just any legend, but it is also true. During the 31st, the dragons rise from their castle in search for the lost dragon. The four of them goes to the four cities. Rudy, the golden dragon, haunts North City. Novu, the fire dragon, goes to South City. Basara, the werewolf dragon (or as people call this dragon 'The WereDragon'), invades West City. Last, but definetely not the least, is the Vampire Dragon. He is known as the Supreme Leader from the rest of them, and is believed to be named Samuru. They are only known for their dragon names but never to their human name, which makes an advantage to them

These dragons never die or never age. They blend in with people using their ability to be in their human form... Unless the full moon completely shows its face at midnight and they turn back into dragons. But of course they don't stay long at the land, especially to their Supreme Leader who is technically a vampire; they go back to their castle before the sun rises in the morning, then reappears at night. Same cycle goes on for five days. then they will never show up until the next year comes.

Meanwhile in a far far away castle, the dragons are getting prepared for tomorrow night.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," the WereDragon said, followed by a loud chuckle.

"Yeah right," the Fire Dragon said in sarcasm, crossing his legs. "We've been searching for the Water Dragon for ages now! When and where are we going to find him?!"

"Keep quiet," their Supreme Leader growled, allowing his fangs to show. "We're bound to look for him, and that's an order!"

"Yes sire." The two dragons said, continuing their businesses.

"Why are we even looking for the Water Dragon," the Gold Dragon asked out of the blue AGAIN. "I mean, we're completely strong without him."

The Vampire Dragon rolled his red, glowing eyes. "Do I have to tell you the story all over again, Rudy?"