Scars. (One Direction Fanfic)

My name is Calla Winter, i'm 17 years old, I have black long wavy hair that goes down to my ribcage i have brown/hazel eyes, my best friend is Merliah Summers she's 16 and has blonde hair and blue eyes. I was walking home from the pool and Merliah already left before I had to leave.

I walked into my house and Stan my boyfriend stood up in front of me.

"Were the hell were you?!" He roared. I stumbled back, scared at his sudden out burst.

"I was with Merliah. God calm your arse down! " I yelled back, my voice shaking at the end. He brought his hand back and smacked me, across the face. I'm not shocked, but I wasn't excepting it.

" Don't yell at me you worthless bitch." He roared back. I felt tears slip from my eyes. I brought my hand up to my cheek, it stung. I tried to hide my tears.

" Okay." was all I said. I pushed past him, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"i'm sorry, I didn't mean it baby. Please i'm sorry, Calla i love you, I was just worried, you'd leave me." his voice was shaky and he had tears, in his eyes. I smiled weakly.

"I love you to. And i could never leave you." I whispered, your probably thinking WHAT THE FUCK! He just hit you!!! Truth is I've been with Stan since year 9, I truly love him, so I look past the beatings. he smashed his lips onto mine, I started to kiss back. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist.

"Your still in trouble, you've been a naughty a girl. " he said smirking.

"N-No anything, B-b-but that!! I said trying to get out of his hold. His grip tighter. He started for the staris. "NO!" I screamed. He took me to 'OUR' room. I started to cry and sob.

"Stop crying, it won't hurt that bad." He said. I gulped and he started taking of my clothes. I kept trying to fight him but he won, because he was stronger than me. It was completely useless he won, He laid me down on the bed and tied my arms legs to each of the bed posts I screamed when he entered me.

**********************************************************************

"You were so tight babe." Stan breathed gasping right next to me. I cried harder, Stan soon fell asleep I was still tied to the bed but i was hurting and bleeding, at least I was a covered up. I cried my self to sleep into a dreamless sleep, with one question on my mind.

Why is my life so complicated?

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I woke in pain, I heard snoring beside me.

"S-Stan' i stuttered. He looked at me.

"C-Can you untie me? So i can make your food." He grumbled but untied me, I slowly got up winecing at the massive pain. I got dressed in black sweat pants and plain t-shirt. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen I just made Stan pancakes and bacon. I cried while making his breakfast. Thank God I work today! I may be sore but I don't wanna stay in the house any longer. Stan walked down in only his boxers his brown hair messed up in every direction, I stared at his six pack,

"Like what you see?" Stan said. I blushed.

"Your breakfast is ready, and I have to work today." I said reminding him and putting the food on his plate. He nodded.

"Thanks babe." I smiled. I walked up satires still wincing here and there. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water, and waited for it to get warm enough, once it was warm enough I stripped of my pj's and jumped under the hot jets and my muscles immedently relaxed. I grabbed my apple shampoo and washed my hair and rinsed and the same with condtioner, I then started to scrub my body, i did this till I felt like my was a raw piece of meat. I shut off the shower and got dressed in the scrubs, I'm a nurse, did I forget to tell you that? Ah, well now you know. I had on my mint green offit  with my black and white converse. I put my hair up and grabbed my keys to my SUV it's black.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I got back from work and all these cars were surrounding the house. I was completely confused, until it clicked in my head it's Thursday, Poker night. I mentally groaned. I sighed and walked in to the house,

"Babe, Is that you?" Stan asked.

"Ya, did you have dinner yet?" I asked he shook hi head no I kissed the top of his head and walked into the kitchen and made Stan and his friends supper. I ended up making like three different kinds of Kitchen Helper. I then walked upstairs and changed into pj's I was sore and my body hurt I changed into sweats and cuddled up with blanket on the bed and fell asleep.

A/N Tell what you think!!!!