000

Updated!
written by allechant
original plot by notsparky

starring:
svt's choi seungcheol and lee jihoon
other svt members

genre:
may contain fluff and humor, angst

date started:
July 21, 2016 | 21:10

date finished:
-

author's drabble:
seriously, thank you sparky unnie for letting me do this book! Idol po talaga kita, at medyo kinakabahan ako na hindi ko mabigyan ng justice ang vision mo para sa story na 'to. Lel! But I really liked this and I wanted to try and make my own version. So please, enjoy!

p.s. I can still edit this when I feel like it

°

1 notification

"Woozinc updated his story Dream"
3:40 am

-

Nakatitig si Seungcheol sa cell phone niya habang nagbabasa sa reading site na lagi niyang binibisita.

His friends always wonder why he visits that site. He was busy, he had problems, he had a life. And yet here he was wasting his time on reading books made by strangers from the internet.

But it's not the site itself why he visits it. It was because of a certain person.

A stranger who had an extraordinary talent for writing. Who understood every inch of what he feels.

The person who made him cry, laugh, and reflect with a few simple words.
Who made him think that life was worth living.

The reason why he still thrives until now. Why he doesn't attempt to stop the pain.

The person under the user name Woozinc.

Because to Seungcheol, woozinc isn't just a stranger. They were connected. At least that's what he thinks.

The way he wrote was different, Seungcheol thought. It was like they were attached, in a way.

Like everything Seungcheol felt, Woozinc knew just what to say about it.

He was Seungcheol's strength.

And Cheol wanted to be woozinc's reason to keep writing.