Author's Note

Greetings people. First, I am slightly new to the site. I had an account once, but it was four yrs ago and I was a bit younger then. But nobody cares about that Mint! haha

Second, I am new to the ship or fandom so please be gentle with me whenever the characters would appear OC. I'll work on it as I indulge to other fics about them.

And yes, that one thing that made me come back to this site was this fandom. It has been a week now and  I ran out of videos to watch and got piled up with ideas to write off of it. I did try to shrug it though, but the struggle went deep and I just momentarily cave in. 

Third, this paragraph is for those who hates the fandom. I do so hope nobody would get offended with this. We mean no harm with these fanfics. We understand where you guys come from but also acknowledge the fact that we understand what is reality and what is not. This is simply for the sake of our fangirl feels. We respect these people and their significant others and we're delighted that they are happy as well. So please, lets all  take a break from questioning each other and just start understanding :)

Fourth, the situations albeit inspired by interactions, did not happen (I have not the slightest clue if they did or not. These oneshots are purely produced by the imagination)

Fifth, these one shots strive not to name any of their characters. They also intent to have some of them be available to be open with interpretations. They could be looked as  romantic fics or even just for brotp feels.

And lastly, 

I would like to dedicate this compilation to those who write for and love this ship so passionately. You guys are awesome :)