three

seokmin saw those letters. he sighed frustratedly.

debuting? already?

he felt envious. without realising, he stood up and went to the kitchen to chug down a glass of water. he tried to drown his frustration into his stomach.

not only was he envious about her debut, he was regretful.

seeing that yoona still writes him letters, after him being so harsh to her, it kinda hurt seokmin in a way.

sorryness hit him when he read the first letter. but he knew ; he cannot give in too easily.

he would end up causing the same hurt, if they get back together.

but the worst part is: there is always something binding them together.

seokmin took another glass of water and he swallowed it down. mingyu walked into the kitchen and took a bar of chocolate from the refrigerator.

he observed seokmin who was daydreaming. he pat the older one's shoulder and spoke, "are you okay?"

seokmin snapped out of his own world and blinked at mingyu.

he realised what was going on and he started of by replying awkwardly, "o-oh, i was just thinking about something."

mingyu raised a brow at him before he gave a small chuckle.

"hey, come on! we need to go practice... race you there!" mingyu says before dashing off.

seokmin ran after him, going with the flow. he ran to the practice room and the members were gathered in a room, crowding in one area.

seokmin cocked his head to one side before walking forward. the boys gave way to him and seokmin just looked at the girl beside seungcheol.

his mouth literally dropped to the floor.

"guys i want you to meet my cousin, choi yoona."

seokmin bit his lip before giving her a the stank eye. she smiled warmly at everyone.

out of all cousins at seungcheol had, he just had to bring choi yoona here.

-