All I Ever Wanted for Christmas

The scent of peppermint, cinnamon, sweet candy canes and roasted chestnuts mixed with the cool cold air of the late winter evening slapped against Krystal's pale skin whilst standing in front of a deserted playground that held so much precious memories.

Unknowingly, another tear absconded from her sore and soaked eyes. She remained nostalgic about the past circumstances and events she had spend with him. The happy days she thought, yearning a bittersweet longing.

Pulling the cream white knitted cardigan closer to her tiny but lean body, she walked to the nearest swing and sat down.

Evidently lost in her thoughts, Krystal attempts to clear up her mind by steadily swaying back and fourth. Sadly, instead of forgetting the yearned memories, it was then again replaced by an image of them together. Kim Jongin pushing the swing upwards thus revealing a Jung Soojung grinning broadly, pleasure and contentment radiating around her.

Krystal had rub he agonizing picture off her head.

Sitting straight again, she realized how hopelessly forlorn she was. She hated feeling like this. Sad, alone, defeated. Despite always being the youngest whether within family, her group, or the whole entertainment company, she learned the ability of overcoming people with her superior strength. Sure she had no authority, but she was strong enough to push away anybody who make her feel what she utterly hated.

Only with Kai, only with Kai she had felt so depressed, so dejected, so abandoned. At the same time so weak, so fragile, so delicate. No matter how she hated the feeling, he was her all. What could she do? absolutely nothing.

One day, things didn't seem to go to where they're supposed to. Eventually, they began to crumble.

As the two were both members of huge and popular idol groups, they had no time for each other. Every single time the young girl's group would come back, the latter would start hiatus and vice versa. Individual activities, fansigning events, concerts, magazine photo shoots, commercial product advertisements, just things blocking their path while making way towards each other.

Days passed, the burning desire that Krystal had of eagerly wanting to see her pair was already eating her up and hitting its extent. As soon as she was free, the young girl hurriedly went off to Kai's flat. Deliberately and slowly opening the unlocked door, shrugging the fact that it wasn't secured, she then took a peek from the small opening.

The rawness of an ice cold wave splashed through her whole being, leaving her dumbfounded. Regret was all she can think of. Never in her life she had regret so much. Regretting that little action of opening the door.

And in that moment, she felt like a corpse.

{Author's Note:} 

I felt like writing English shit earlier because well, I felt like it and plus I haven't done one before. And sorry for the really really short chapter, thank you for baring.